Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz Dares Joshua: You Can Whoop Me in Tijuana? Prove It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ talked big about fighting the rematch in the same place but it was just talk. The fight will be in the UK because AJ is not confident and wants the UK advantage. That comes with a typical bias UK ref and bias UK scoring. I hope Ruiz gets a fair fight but I doubt he will. The UK wants AJ back as champ.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Ruiz Dares Joshua: You Can Whoop Me in Tijuana? Prove It!

Andy Ruiz has dared Anthony Joshua to back up his talk of winning their rematch in Mexico. Joshua suffered the first defeat of his professional career against Ruiz, surrendering his WBA, IBF, IBO and WBO world titles.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

i don't know about no script, but AJ should shut the fuck up. last time around he said that if ruiz opened his mouth he would break his jaw, lol. how did that work for you?

Comment

I favor Ruiz to repeat the win but he must not be overconfident, or else he might end like Hasim Rahman in his rematch against Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Ruiz was not a cherry idiot

Comment

Please Andy sooner you realize that there is zero chance the rematch will be in Mexico you can mentally prepare for 90% chance UK 5% Garden 5% Vegas.

Comment

lol nice title MCC, shilling hard today i hope they throw you an extra crack bag for your labours.

Comment

If I didn’t already think that AJ cracked mentally in the first fight before it started, I’d say that Ruiz was gonna get humiliated in the rematch.

AJ is a bit of a stiff robotic dosser but he didn’t even show up in the first fight. If he can focus on fighting a boring fight he’ll get an easy win.

Comment

I like AJ but this is reckless talk considering that Yankxican Fat lad bounced you all over New York.

He can do it again.

If AJ wins it’s gonna be nervy. Like Bruno winning his title. He’s gonna get hurt in the fight. He has to be prepared for that surely

Comment

LOL "Im not going to the UK for corruption reasons, but i want it in Vegas or Mexico" . Cuz they play it by the book in those places lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X