Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz Dares Joshua: You Can Whoop Me in Tijuana? Prove It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man, I would have taken the 120 million. Wilder said he ducked AJ because he's busy fighting Ortiz for 10 million and I respect his simpler cheaper life.

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
    Wilder didn’t miss out on 120 million dollars you idiot, aj lost in his USA debut that would of took place regardless if wilder signed with dazn which would of derailed wilder/aj next and he making the same money dazn offered him being a free agent
    10 mill is more than enough for some people.
    Last edited by factsarenice; 08-06-2019, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Ruiz knows he'll get robbed in the UK just like he got robbed in New Zealand. His team are working hard to keep the fight out of London and Cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Hey man, I would have taken the 120 million. Wilder said he ducked AJ because he's busy fighting Ortiz for 10 million and I respect his simpler cheaper life.
        Yea he fighting Ortiz again for 10 million and on ppv when he just fought breazeale on regular showtime for 20mil that makes a lot of sense coming from you

Comment

1st off...Wilder made 11 million total for Breazele and with Ortiz he's still short 98 million dollar. I'm guessing math isn't you forte

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          Yea he fighting Ortiz again for 10 million and on ppv when he just fought breazeale on regular showtime for 20mil that makes a lot of sense coming from you
          Last edited by factsarenice; 08-06-2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            Ruiz is a idiot...he was begging for the fight. Ruiz doesn't consider himself a contender, how is he a cherrypick?

The fight will be wherever team Joshua says, Ruiz was an optional defense and he signed a valid rematch contract
            If the rematch location so valid why has Hearn and now Joshua still moaning over the location 2 months later? Hearn has said since June he’ll be announcing location and we in August now lol

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              AJ talked big about fighting the rematch in the same place but it was just talk. The fight will be in the UK because AJ is not confident and wants the UK advantage. That comes with a typical bias UK ref and bias UK scoring. I hope Ruiz gets a fair fight but I doubt he will. The UK wants AJ back as champ.
              I don’t agree mate....the way Joshua lost in the 1st fight he has to win it big and if he wins in any dubious fashion either by stoppage or points he will not be accepted by many uk fans but Ruiz signed the contract and if that contract stipulates where it happens that’s the contract.....Ruiz is American and was born in America so he did fight Ruiz on his home turf and I don’t see no anything wrong with Joshua wanting the roar of the crowd behind him and elevate him.
              If Joshua wins then let the last fight be on neutral ground that way both have had home advantage.

Comment

It's called a contract you silly goose.
                Contract blah blah. If Joshua wasn't concerned he would request for a usa location or even mexico to prove himself. Whether it's in the contract or not. Joshua can tell hearn to make it in the states and say no to UK, but he is concerned and not as confident as he should be. I think he can win the rematch but I'm just being real. Him wanting a UK location shows a little lack of confidence.

Comment

Yup, that's 30 million...only 90 million more to go.
                  You showing how slow you are lol give it up man.... You trying to hard saying a ppv fight is going to make less than his regular showtime fight it’s ok we know you a aj fanatic but just use some common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    AJ talked big about fighting the rematch in the same place but it was just talk. The fight will be in the UK because AJ is not confident and wants the UK advantage. That comes with a typical bias UK ref and bias UK scoring. I hope Ruiz gets a fair fight but I doubt he will. The UK wants AJ back as champ.
                    Don't forget typical bias UK early bad stoppages!

Comment

Con-tract noun
                      A written agreement concerning employment intended to be enforceable by law.
                      "both parties must sign employment contracts"

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                      Contract blah blah. If Joshua wasn't concerned he would request for a usa location or even mexico to prove himself. Whether it's in the contract or not. Joshua can tell hearn to make it in the states and say no to UK, but he is concerned and not as confident as he should be. I think he can win the rematch but I'm just being real. Him wanting a UK location shows a little lack of confidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X