Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz Dares Joshua: You Can Whoop Me in Tijuana? Prove It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    If it was a done deal it would be signed and done
    That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. My opinion is as long as Ruiz signed his rematch clause (which he did or there would never have been a Joshua/Ruiz 1, that's FACTS)...everything else is a formality, done deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Maybe you don't understand? It's not about the rematch! What was done on June 1st, never goes away! No matter what the result of the rematch! Of course you now have a lot of respect for Ruiz! That's what happens when you're guy gets exposed! Suddenly, he's (Ruiz) the best! Suddenly, he's the boogeyman! It can't be that you're guy just was never really that good? No, not that! You can't handle that!
      W T F are you talking about? I've never dissed Ruiz. Why can't I be fans of both guys? i know why Joshua lost but he doesn't why he lost.

Even if he does know how he lost, Ruiz would beat him again...he's just the better boxer. But if Joshua win the rematch, it doesn't effect me financially, I'm not getting either man paycheck...I'm just a fan of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. My opinion is as long as Ruiz signed his rematch clause (which he did or there would never have been a Joshua/Ruiz 1, that's FACTS)...everything else is a formality, done deal.
        You just don’t make sense
        So where is the fughin fight
        Facts : no fughin fight yet
        The only formality here is reading your nonsense
        Where is the fight , fact , no fight yet , fact
        Their is something brewing in your chumps crew ( the Eddie Hearn crew ) and their is still no fughin fight
        Trust me if it was on Ruiz’s end , your chump azz Hearn would let it out , we all know how much he loves social media , fact again
        Look up what fact means

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          And no it’s not my opinion , but it is a fact that their is still no fight
          Isn’t that a fact ?

Comment

You just don’t make sense
            So where is the fughin fight
            Facts : no fughin fight yet
            The only formality here is reading your nonsense
            Where is the fight , fact , no fight yet , fact
            Their is something brewing in your chumps crew ( the Eddie Hearn crew ) and their is still no fughin fight
            Trust me if it was on Ruiz’s end , your chump azz Hearn would let it out , we all know how much he loves social media , fact again
            Look up what fact means
            So are you going to sit up hear and tell me that there will not be a rematch? Even Ruiz is saying that Joshua is next.

There has never been a rematch clause where the venue, fight date, and time has been included and you want to know why? Because if the A-side, it won't matter. That stuff is being worked on now but again even Ruiz (check social media) is saying that Joshua is next.

You are on some nutshlt.

Comment

And no it’s not my opinion , but it is a fact that their is still no fight
              Isn’t that a fact ?
              That is your opinion. The fight will happen. Ruiz signed a rematch clause.

You think that he just going to fight someone else and not get sued by Hearn..you're out of your mind.

Comment

• I have been calling for the rematch to be held on the beach at Cabo, but Tijuana might be more interesting.
                Let's do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  You said “I’d like to see him turn it down so he can spend his time in court, then his purchases would seem excessive”

Implies that you want to see him in financial duress. If I misjudged, my apologies.
                  I can see how it would seem like that. I only meant that if things go south for the Champ and Hearn goes for the jugular, in a legal sense, paying out all of that money for a massive mansion might become a regretful decision - because I wouldn't want to see the guy homeless! I guess I should have made that clearer.

Ruiz is the champ and deserves what he has. Its Hearn's vengeance that may ruin it. I was just highlighting that.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
                    I can see how it would seem like that. I only meant that if things go south for the Champ and Hearn goes for the jugular, in a legal sense, paying out all of that money for a massive mansion might become a regretful decision - because I wouldn't want to see the guy homeless! I guess I should have made that clearer.

Ruiz is the champ and deserves what he has. Its Hearn's vengeance that may ruin it. I was just highlighting that.
                    Fair. I apologize. I’ve noticed a trend lately where if people dislike someone or even disagree with them they will want them to lose everything. It’s really disturbing.

And the rolls is new, but I don’t think the house is. Him and his father have been flipping houses and working real estate for a number of years. He mentioned in an interview that before he got to leave top rank and signed with PBC he had considered retiring from the sport all together and do the real estate thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
                      Deontay Wilder's most embarrassing show ever. He didn't touch Fury at all for the majority of rounds, he looked like he'd never been in a boxing ring before.
                      His basic skills were non-existent, he looked clumsy and oafish and barely touched Fury all night.
                      Granted when he did it was with that supernatural punch of his so he won those knockout rounds 10/8. But I fail to see how he can win a single round whilst never hitting his opponent and being teased and humiliated for the entire fight.

Outside of the knockdown rounds, what rounds do you believe Wilder won?
                      What use is aggression if no contact is made?
                      Ok, one by one:
                      1-Embarrassing? Well, you drop your opponent helplessly on his ace twice, while never getting anything but "teased" in a title fight yourself - yep that's gotta be embarrassing to a pro fighter (LoL)!
                      2-Looked clumsy and oafish, but put the other man on his back hard ... twice. - If Wilder were a supermodel and looks mattered that might be bad.
                      3-"Granted when he did ... it was that supernatural punch" - the only thing in the fight that mattered.
                      4-"Teased and humiliated the whole fight" - how did that work out for Fury? It got him slammed to the mat and us all worrying if he was gonna make it. - Maybe next time he should try HURTING Wilder instead of teasing and humiliating him.

Don't get me wrong, I like Fury, and for me that was his best fight by far. I like what he says nowadays, he's a much more mature, balanced person and still a fun character. His boxing was much improved with Roach in his team. He needs to figure out a way to hurt Wilder in the rematch though. Style points, tease points, and fun moments alone won't get it done.

I like both Wilder and Fury. I think Wilder will win, but if Fury wins I'd congratulate him and appreciate his work too. Fans that want a victory out of getting knocked terribly on his a$$ multiple times, while not being able to slow down his opponent are too biased.

Also, personally I hate the 10 point scoring system for Pro Boxing. If no one convincingly wins the round, it should just be a draw round. Trying to count punches and split hairs over who won a round where no one stood out is why we get so many controversial, subjective, unfair decisions.

Comment

Working...
                      X