No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez vs Lomachenko at 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
    Marquez moved up two weight classes against Floyd.

Brag about Loma when he gains any balls moving up two weight classes

Cos he sorta like the modern day floyd now because he forced rigondeaux to move up two weight classes. The Diva Queen.

Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales, Juan Manuel Marquez, Manny Pacquiao beats any version of Loma at any of Loma's preferred weight.

Smh Loma lost to Salido, and has had nightmares fighting Mexicans
    You can't even get your facts straight. A) Lom has already moved up two weight classes. B) He didn't force Rigo to do anything. Rigo passed on over a half millions dollars when it was offered to him years earlier in the first set of negotiations and after countless of his twitter begs for Lom to fight him, Lom accepted and Arum gave Rigo's his second highest payday ever. And your bit about Lom having nightmares fighting Mexicans only exposes you as a racist drama queen.
    Last edited by richardt; 08-06-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
      you've just picked the worst version of JMM to compare to
      lol that's what I thought too. maybe he wanted to say that Loma is that bad..

I would take Loma over JMM anyway - he would do the same thing Floyd did.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Marquez probably won BOTH of those fights, he definitely beat John

go watch the fights

he basically turned Norwood into a one-handed fighter, problem is Norwood keep hitting him with that one hand lol..... many people said Marquez won that fight and Freddie got a very dubious benefit of the doubt
        Yep, you're right! JMM probably won both of those fights but his inactivity hurts him as a counter puncher. Which means if he doesn't land enough clean punches he generally tends to lose close fights.

The only thing that troubles Marquez are boxers who fights from a safe distance. If you don't engage him, then chances are you can easily defeat or outpoint him on the scorecards because he is a pure counter puncher; Who doesn't like to chase down his opponents or take the initiative.

In the Juan Baby Bull Diaz and the Michael katsidis fights he was boss. They took the fight right at him and both paid a very heavy price for it; As he was able to counter of them at will with crisp, sharp and accurate combination punches.

Comment

Impossible to compare these 2 Marquez has written his legacy as one of the best, Lomachenko has 14 fights he has beaten good fighters but lost to or has had good fights with average fighters...the verdict is still out on this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            loma forces him to be the aggressor and jmm get's outboxed to a UD
            This^^^^^^ I can’t see it going any other way..

Note to you and others, I am a degenerate gambler, I bet money..

I like telling putos, put up cash or stfu.
            I got Loma... I bet my money, not my heart.

Comment

Jmm make him vomit blood like what he did to Peden.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMatters View Post
                Loma outbox JMM. But if its the version of Marquez that KOd Pacquiao, then Marquez wins hands down. Loma would not be able to take that right hand.
                That version was getting beat up pretty bad, but was managing to get that punch in, and dropped pacquiao and put him cold.

He looked on the verge of getting stopped in the round though.

Not sure thats the best Marquez, and Loma isn't nearly as careless in his attack.

Comparing Loma to Pacquiao because they both have fast feet and fight southpaw is silly.

Comment

Marquez would knock H0moChenko out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                    Marquez would knock H0moChenko out cold.
                    Exactly

it would not end pretty for lil Loma he would get hurt badly I just find it comical how a lot of these noobs picking Loma have no idea about the history of the sport, it’s like these guys just started watching the sport when Loma arrived and were like “ oh that’s the best thing since slice bread” lol

Bottom line Marquez knocks him out in brutal fashion .

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Serously you sound like a straight noob.

Loma hasn’t done squat to even be mentioned in the same breath as MAB, Morales and Marquez.

All of them would hurt Lomas little narrow body in brutal fashion.
                      Remember you picked Rigo by 12-0 shut out and then Linares by brutal bodybag KO. You started threads bragging about them before the fights.

You suck at picking fights due to racism.

Comment

Working...
                      X