No announcement yet.

This is why DAZN has tech issues. They're overworking employees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    I mean by the looks of it Canelo will fight again this year which puts u at 100. Counts just gotvthe whole year plus Vergil Ortiz and Ryan Garcia will fight each at least 2 more fights this year.
    Nobody gives a dâmn about Ryan Garcia and Vergil Ortiz lol

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
      Seriously if you are into your boxing and can't cover $8.25 a month maybe spend less time on the forums and a bit more time sorting the rest of your life out.

For $99 you could have had what, Canelo * 2, GGG * 2, AJ v Ruiz * 2, WBSS, Jacobs, Hooker v Ramirez, Whyte v Rivas, etc etc

But I actually doubt that is the issue and its moreso the promoter fanboyism that is the problem.

Just wish it was available in Australia.
      I can afford it. It just isn’t worth what they ask to me.

Look at the dazn schedule for the rest of the year and tell me one fight already actually announced that’s worth paying for — I don’t see any.

Compare what they deliver for their price to Netflix, which offers more content than you could watch in a month if you didn’t eat, sleep or work.

Compare it to ESPN+ (I don’t subscribe to them either but if I was going to pay for one, the espn service offers other major sports in addition to boxing and a library of 30 for 30 sports documentaries and other stuff.

Dazn’s concept was PPV fights without the PPV price. And they instead give us GGG vs Rolls and a bunch of stuff that’s mostly cable-TV level in the USA.

Too many better choices here for my time and money, mate.
      Last edited by saintpat; 08-04-2019, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        HBO were meticulous. If the colours and music intros they used were carefully selected to set the mood then you can be certain their HR and technical depts were in order. And they didn't cut corners. DAZN with it's sombre colours and low key production puts me to sleep.

The HBO theme music and colours alone would give me a buzz :

TY TY TY!!!!

I have been looking for he third one for ages!!! Loved it!

Comment

Some people here may hate DAZN for no apparent reason but I've gotten good fights this year and about to get the WBSS finals and Ruiz vs Joshua 2, Canelo vs Andrade perhaps and GGG vs Derevyanchanko and not one of them cost $75.

If you would be happier paying $225+ to watch those fights, you're just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
            I can afford it. It just isn’t what they ask to me.

Look at the dazn schedule for the rest of the year and tell me one fight already actually announced that’s worth paying for — I don’t see any.

Compare what they deliver for their price to Netflix, which offers more content than you could watch in a month if you didn’t eat, sleep or work.

Compare it to ESPN+ (I don’t subscribe to them either but if I was going to pay for one, the espn service offers other major sports in addition to boxing and a library of 30 for 30 sports documentaries and other stuff.

Dazn’s concept was PPV fights without the PPV price. And they instead give us GGG vs Rolls and a bunch of stuff that’s mostly cable-TV level in the USA.

If I lived in the states I'd just subscribe to both dazn & espn+, that would be what $13.50. For comparison we have Kayo sports which is probably comparible to espn+ I guess, its $35 a month AUD, so ~$25 USD.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Nobody gives a dâmn about Ryan Garcia and Vergil Ortiz lol
              You mean about Kownacki and Arreola. I mean Ryan Garcia has more IG followers than the charlos and spence combined cuz no one gives a dâmn about them 🤣

But the reason they were brought up is because MCC started subscribing to DAZN again for watch Hooker Ramirez and Ortiz vs orozco so someone cares about Ortiz. Sorry fam

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                I can afford it. It just isn’t what they ask to me.

Ramirez Hooker was fire fam

Comment

Probably only end up paying $20 for GGG/Dervy since Canelo & AJ might not fight this year

Comment

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
                    I'm still active and have been since the announcement. Depending on who Canelo fights next (and when) determines if I cancel or not.
                    Canelo ain't fighting the rest of the year fam. And AJ might not either

Comment

Ramirez vs Hooker had 24k views on Dazn in the US.

Dazn lies thru their fricken teeth about subscribers.

Free fights on Fox draw 1 million viewers and Dazn acting like they have 1.2 Million subscribers. It’s laughable.

Comment

Working...
                      X