No announcement yet.

This is why DAZN has tech issues. They're overworking employees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why DAZN has tech issues. They're overworking employees

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 08-04-2019, 04:48 PM.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I thought you canceled your subscription?

Comment

Doesn’t matter. Cancelled my subscription and had like 20 people do it, too.

#boycottdazn
      #teampbc
      #canelohaymon

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        I thought you canceled your subscription?
        I did. And got it back for Ramirez/Hooker and Vergil Ortiz this weekend. Then I'll cancel again until I they got something I want to see

Comment

I did. And got it back for Ramirez/Hooker and Vergil Ortiz this weekend. Then I'll cancel again until I they got something I want to see
          Seems cheaper to just pay 99 for a year than 20 per month

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            Seems cheaper to just pay 99 for a year than 20 per month
            I've spent $40 this year. From the looks of it Canelo ain't fighting the rest of the year. And GGG/Dervy and Joshua/Ruiz will fall under the same package. Even if they don't that's still only $80 for the year.

Comment

HBO were meticulous. If the colours and music intros they used were carefully selected to set the mood then you can be certain their HR and technical depts were in order. And they didn't cut corners. DAZN with it's sombre colours and low key production puts me to sleep.

The HBO theme music and colours alone would give me a buzz :

Comment

I've spent $40 this year. From the looks of it Canelo ain't fighting the rest of the year. And GGG/Dervy and Joshua/Ruiz will fall under the same package. Even if they don't that's still only $80 for the year.
                I mean by the looks of it Canelo will fight again this year which puts u at 100. Counts just gotvthe whole year plus Vergil Ortiz and Ryan Garcia will fight each at least 2 more fights this year.

Comment

But, but ... dazn are owned by billionaires, they would never cut corners to save a buck lol.

Not only are their production values terrible as compared to those of HBO, Showtime, Sky, PBC on Fox and others when they produce their own shows, they still haven’t sorted out basic streaming not locking up on a streaming service, which should be the minimum ask.

Heard an ad on the radio today for ESPN+ and it listed all you get (for less $$ than dazn) and Top Rank Boxing was like eighth on the list after a ton of other world sports (not darts, lol — actual sports). Dazn USA hangs its entire operation on streaming boxing and can’t get that right.

Remember when Eddie was going to sign all the top USA stars and then sign up-and-comers and make them into stars as well to show us how it’s done? SMFH.

Terrible product ... but what should we expect from a company that hires cheap labor and then runs their operation like a sweatshop. No thanks.
                  Last edited by saintpat; 08-04-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Dazn is a joke

Comment

Working...
                    X