Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but but you wear nikes lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      I mean by the looks of it Canelo will fight again this year which puts u at 100. Counts just gotvthe whole year plus Vergil Ortiz and Ryan Garcia will fight each at least 2 more fights this year.
      Depends when Canelo returns. I'm sure you can probably get him in the sane pay period as Joshua/Ruiz II or even during GGG/SD. Think about it, Joshua/Ruiz is rumored to be on December 14. GGG/SD will be sometime in October, so if you time it right, you could probably get all three fights within two periods.

Comment

Reaching there. Technical issues would be caused by their overall network infrastructure design, not man hours or overworked employees. Japan is also absolutely terrible about labor practices practices in general, unfortunately. No correlation.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          I mean by the looks of it Canelo will fight again this year which puts u at 100. Counts just gotvthe whole year plus Vergil Ortiz and Ryan Garcia will fight each at least 2 more fights this year.
          No it doesn't. You can't count. GGG/Dervy Oct 10
          Canelo/TBA Oct 26
          AJ/RUIZ November or December

That's $40 max

And those dates may not be correct.

But either way it goes that only $40

Comment

Seriously if you are into your boxing and can't cover $8.25 a month maybe spend less time on the forums and a bit more time sorting the rest of your life out.

For $99 you could have had what, Canelo * 2, GGG * 2, AJ v Ruiz * 2, WBSS, Jacobs, Hooker v Ramirez, Whyte v Rivas, etc etc

But I actually doubt that is the issue and its moreso the promoter fanboyism that is the problem.

Just wish it was available in Australia.

Comment

Let's be real. Does anybody expect DAZN to be around in 4 years?

Comment

I'm still active and have been since the announcement. Depending on who Canelo fights next (and when) determines if I cancel or not.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Reaching there. Technical issues would be caused by their overall network infrastructure design, not man hours or overworked employees. Japan is also absolutely terrible about labor practices practices in general, unfortunately. No correlation.
                  Agree on both points. I'm an IT professional (though not in devops) and fully cognizant of labor abuse in corporate Japan and Korea.

Also, let's round off overtime accrued by this former employee to 120 hours in 30 days. That's 4 hours OT per day by Old Math, not 2. Am I missing something here?

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                    But, but ... dazn are owned by billionaires, they would never cut corners to save a buck lol.

Not only are their production values terrible as compared to those of HBO, Showtime, Sky, PBC on Fox and others when they produce their own shows, they still haven’t sorted out basic streaming not locking up on a streaming service, which should be the minimum ask.

Heard an ad on the radio today for ESPN+ and it listed all you get (for less $$ than dazn) and Top Rank Boxing was like eighth on the list after a ton of other world sports (not darts, lol — actual sports). Dazn USA hangs its entire operation on streaming boxing and can’t get that right.

Remember when Eddie was going to sign all the top USA stars and then sign up-and-comers and make them into stars as well to show us how it’s done? SMFH.

Terrible product ... but what should we expect from a company that hires cheap labor and then runs their operation like a sweatshop. No thanks.
                    in the US as of now we have the greediest money grubbing POS billionaires the earth has ever saw. they have enough money for 5000 lifetimes yet every waking second they are trying to f#ck somebody. they loot 100 year old companies like Sears they destroy and produce nothing. used to be able to watch Duran Ali Foreman Frazier etc on Sat afternoon on wide world of sports. NOTHING gets better only worse. they would sell their kids into sex slavery for the right price

Comment

Only a matter time before they’ll be gone but I’m conflicted!

DAZN has produced some great fights and have saved the WBSS tournaments!

Comment

Working...
                      X