Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me try to keep up to date here about drug testing Organizations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- -The illicit drug testing cartels are like any self respecting drug smuggling cartel catering to the western powers, in this case to the unwashed untutored fans and the dolts who run the orgs and commishes.

It's a perfect fit in none have any transparency or credibility, a win/win scenario and everyone gets to shoot off everyone else's feet to hop around screaming and yelling...Only in boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      It’s actually more believable that the golden child Joshua messed with Whyte’s sample to screw him over. Those two legit hate each other.

And that’s not me saying that happened!!!
      Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      You got many suspicious minded boxing fans believing that this is all part of a nefarious plot and conspiracy; Concocted by both the WBC, UKAD and Deontay Wilder in order to undermine Dillian Whyte.

Which is something that I not only find a bit far-fetched but is also perhaps one of the most bizarre and damnedest things I've ever heard in my life.

This little black country boy from the American South; The state of Alabama to be exact, wielding that much power and influence in the U.K. Is absolutely ridiculous
      No it's not, LMAO if were gonna go into the pointless rabbit hole of most likely conspiracy theories then Haymon one has way more substance to it.

Think, WBC tried their best to keep Whyte out of mando going back on emails to coppinger that Breazealle molina wasn't final eliminator, the number of days Whyte had at no.1 only to get skipped over for first mando spot and get offered the 2nd one which still wouldn't have happened if he had took it.

And the fact that its a UK org doesn't mean a whole bunch since the findings were broken by an American. You're the ones that want to reminds us how connected Haymon and Finkel are consistantly....

But I would be suprised if either theory was true tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        The fact you think the USADA "crashed" somehow has your whole analogy lost on me. The USADA is f#cking up fights left & right in the UFC by catching juicers & destroyed the reputation of the greatest American cyclist in history.
        Both the Eric Morales and Floyds IV cases were crashes imo, plus don’t see them in boxing anymore. I don’t follow the UFC so don’t know what goes on there but hopefully they have changed their ways.

It’s a pity USADA couldn’t catch Lance Armstrong with a positive test given he was doping his whole career. I guess writing a report helps save face.

Comment

You got many suspicious minded boxing fans believing that this is all part of a nefarious plot and conspiracy; Concocted by both the WBC, UKAD and Deontay Wilder in order to undermine Dillian Whyte.

Which is something that I not only find a bit far-fetched but is also perhaps one of the most bizarre and damnedest things I've ever heard in my life.

This little black country boy from the American South; The state of Alabama to be exact, wielding that much power and influence in the U.K. Is absolutely ridiculous
          No doubt and they are both British and from the same country as well.
          Goes in on silly conspiracy theories only to agree with an equally idiotic one 2 mins later.

You must have about 7 brain cells - 8 at the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
            Both the Eric Morales and Floyds IV cases were crashes imo, plus don’t see them in boxing anymore. I don’t follow the UFC so don’t know what goes on there but hopefully they have changed their ways.
            What is the USADA (or VADA for that matter) supposed to do a violent takeover of boxing?

The UFC has made the USADA an independent 3rd party with teeth & they are suspending mfers from nobodies to legends for YEARS. Boxing just hires the USADA for specific fights & they have no ability to punish offenders. Commissions do that in boxing.

A great recent example is when P4P top fighter & active champion TJ Dillashaw recently got caught juicing the state commission suspended him for a year, but the USADA suspended him for 2 years & he won't fight for 2 years. These boxing commissions are "crashing" more destructively than a testing group who's given no power to punish offenders in boxing.

It’s a pity USADA couldn’t catch Lance Armstrong with a positive test given he was doping his whole career. I guess writing a report helps save face.
            You can spin it that way, but its a game of cat n mouse & some of these mice are smart & protected. The cycling PED usage was a mfing team sport thats how ingrained in the cycling culture cheating via substances is there. The bottom line is despite Armstrong being among the craftiest PED users finally caught he was caught & his entire existence has been flushed down a sh^t stained toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              So first USADA was a joke and VADA was the top and the best because Floyd was using them..now that UKAD had found Whyte dirty now VADA is trash???? I am lost here can someone help me out????
              Oh can we not somebody a bit more credible than this tit Larry to keep us up to date, this guy has a reputation for lying.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                Goes in on silly conspiracy theories only to agree with an equally idiotic one 2 mins later.

You must have about 7 brain cells - 8 at the most.
                Ah shit! Ok fine, well spread the news and try and teach your compatriots that their conspiracy theories are silly because I didn't make this shit up but many of your fellow countrymen did.

I got it from the British boxing fans who were uttering that asinine bullshit not me. I know better.

Dillian Shyte fucked up and only got himself to blame. It's easy and quick to sit back and blame others for your shortcomings when you destroy yourself.

You guys are in denials. He popped dirty so now he has to deal with it by paying the price for it. It's just that plain and simple!

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  No it's not, LMAO if were gonna go into the pointless rabbit hole of most likely conspiracy theories then Haymon one has way more substance to it.

Think, WBC tried their best to keep Whyte out of mando going back on emails to coppinger that Breazealle molina wasn't final eliminator, the number of days Whyte had at no.1 only to get skipped over for first mando spot and get offered the 2nd one which still wouldn't have happened if he had took it.

And the fact that its a UK org doesn't mean a whole bunch since the findings were broken by an American. You're the ones that want to reminds us how connected Haymon and Finkel are consistantly....

But I would be suprised if either theory was true tbh.
                  None of them are true lol.

Parker did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    What is the USADA (or VADA for that matter) supposed to do a violent takeover of boxing?

Now you’ve lost me...? Fighters, promoters and athletic commissions choose the best organisation, that’s why usada isn’t seen much in boxing. Vada don’t need violent take over, it’s happened naturally.

The UFC has made the USADA an independent 3rd party with teeth & they are suspending mfers from nobodies to legends for YEARS. Boxing just hires the USADA for specific fights & they have no ability to punish offenders. Commissions do that in boxing.

No anti doping agency has that power in boxing so we’re not comparing apples, which is what OP is trying to do.

A great recent example is when P4P top fighter & active champion TJ Dillashaw recently got caught juicing the state commission suspended him for a year, but the USADA suspended him for 2 years & he won't fight for 2 years. These boxing commissions are "crashing" more destructively than a testing group who's given no power to punish offenders in boxing.

An athletic commission is not made up of sports scientists. They get advice from anti doping agencies and with their limited knowledge, make a judgement/ruling. That’s got nothing to do with usada being a great org, which is what the OP was asking.

You can spin it that way, but its a game of cat n mouse & some of these mice are smart & protected. The cycling PED usage was a mfing team sport thats how ingrained in the cycling culture cheating via substances is there. The bottom line is despite Armstrong being among the craftiest PED users finally caught he was caught & his entire existence has been flushed down a sh^t stained toilet.

I wasn’t spinning anything. I put it straight forward and clear... It’s a damn shame usada couldn’t catch their mouse in the 10+ years they were trying. This team culture, cat and mouse, entire existence sh**t sounds like spin though.
                    Anyway... i’m not on vadas payroll...

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                      Now you’ve lost me...? Fighters, promoters and athletic commissions choose the best organisation, that’s why usada isn’t seen much in boxing. Vada don’t need violent take over, it’s happened naturally.
                      This just shows me how much you don't know. VADA doesn't actually do anything except act as a middleman. They outsource to the same labs the USADA operates in.

No anti doping agency has that power in boxing so we’re not comparing apples, which is what OP is trying to do.
                      No sh^t & thats why PED usage isn't even showing the tip of the iceberg in boxing cuz no one realllllly wants testing & it shows with how everything is all over the place with whats cool & whats not & how long guys get suspended.

I wasn’t spinning anything. I put it straight forward and clear... It’s a damn shame usada couldn’t catch their mouse in the 10+ years they were trying. This team culture, cat and mouse, entire existence sh**t sounds like spin though
                      Thing is the Lance Armstrong of boxing will retire a legend & worshipped. And generations of Lance's will in boxing cuz boxing don't care about catching PED users. And thats why none of these groups in or out of boxing are having an impact cuz boxing won't give these groups the money or teeth to police the sport from PED guys. So its again a spin on something boxing never could do & more importantly never would do. Boxing still counts SSM's W over ODLH when he was on a PED ffs. Thats how backwards boxing is.

Comment

Working...
                      X