No announcement yet.

Name the fights in the sport you consider to be PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    I'd say on the cheap side, mostly. But, I'd imagine against someone of Loma's caliber, it would be a totally different story. Celebrity night, with Floyd co-promoting.
    Probably, but would they sell so many if they weren’t cheap?

Comment

Canelo v kova
      Canelo v Andrade
      Canelo v charlo
      Ruiz v wilder
      Pac v Spence

Khan v anybody......just ****in with ya

Comment

Any fight with which I get to see Amir khan doing the stanky leg.
        I’ll pay good money for that

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Most of the fights already been listed!

Look, I don't care if they do PPV's but PLEASE stack the damn Card like Pacquiao vs Thurman Card was stacked

Give us multiple World Championship fights at least! While I'm not crazy about Spence Jr vs Porter on PPV, I do like that they have David Benavidez vs Anthony Dirrell on the Card and hopefully that add more good fights on the Card.

Give the people their money's worth. I'm a UFC fan as well and for those that are familar with the UFC, then you know how they do some of their PPV's in which they will give you like 3-4 PPV Quality Main Event Matches on One Card. Boxing really needs more of that! People shouldn't order PPV and watch a bunch of Showcase Fights and 1 Big Match Up Save that BS for Free TV not on PPV!
          i hear you and agree

but

its not the same...the ufc is one "brand" or "league"...and its the biggest name....they have no problem stacking cards becasue their is virtually no major competition

now imagine the ufc having to compete against 3 other major brands with the talent spread out over 4 brands....its a different ball game then....

most promo companies arent going to give you a main event worthy/headline worthy fight as a co main event or undercard fight when they can use that fight to fill another slot/date and hopefully gain more revenue....and if they do it you cant expect them to do it over and over again repeatedly...its just the nature of the sports structure

Comment

Joshua vs Wilder
            Lomachenko vs Garcia
            Spence vs Crawford
            Canelo vs GGG 3

These are the only PPV worthy fights right now imo.

Comment

Working...
            X