Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did HBO block GGG vs Ramirez @168 when Arum pleaded for it? HBO shut Arum out..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
    He beat GGG pretty comfortably in the 2nd fight.

Easy 8 to 4 win for Canelo. Quit being so dramatic and hyperbolic.
    Lol ... the irony!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
      Bolio We both Canelo will not start ducking any time soon. So everything you said is irrelevant because Canelo will fight the best fights. Out of 5 good fights he will only throw in 2 tune up fights or none! Compare that to GGG and we’ll go from there. Let’s both be fair, this bitterness is getting weird man.
      What hell are you talking about with this fairness BS. Canelo's last 5 fights were Chavez jr. GGG, GGG, Fielding and Jacobs. GGG's last five fights were Jacobs, Canelo, Vanes, Canelo and Rolls. That's two cherry picks for GGG because in both cases he expected to fight Canelo in 3 months. Canelo had two bad cherry picks in fall down Fielding and walking punching bag Chavez. GGG beat Jacobs first. Explain how the great and wonderful Canelo took more risky fights than GGG???? You want fairness try some yourself. You have no idea who GGG or Canelo fight next you just assume Canelo will have the better opponent. I will wait and see who they are fighting and then comment on their opponent because that is what FAIR people do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Canelo

Ggg 2x
        Jacob's
        Khan
        Smith
        Jcc jr
        Feilding.

4 layups in 7 fights.

Canelo is a jerkoff just like you.

GGG:
        36 layups in 39 fights (which is hilarious)..... and his career is over

Canelo:
        too many good wins to count, considering the fact that Golovkin only has an asterisk against Jacobs..... and his career is still climbing FAST

the resume-attack does not work when defending Golovkin

Comment

HBO did one of the biggest protection jobs ever that was eaten up by the general public....disgusting really

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            the bold made your whiney post backfire..... which wasn't smart

Kovalev is a tougher fight than ALL those other guys

Hypekin doesn't even have the balls to fight at 168
            Talk about winny you Canelo loving fool. Look in the mirror. Canelo might fight Kovalev or Derv next so I said so. Why in hell is that not smart? I am not trying to lie about anything. It is my sincere and honest believe that Canelo will never fight any of the boxers I stated he will never fight. If you think otherwise Canelo lover then please tell which of Jermall, Callum Smith, Ramirez, Andrade or Bivol he will fight in the next two years???? I say he fights none of them. I never said he wouldn't fight Kovalev or Derv because he might but he has not fought them yet. As for fighting at 168 if GGG had fought Fielding you would rip him to shreds for such a cherry pick. Hell at least Rolls was undefeated and had not been KOed in two rounds like Fielding just previous to fighting Canelo. Canelo has never fought a good 168 pound boxer. Let me know when he fights a real 168 pound champion. His name is GGG not hypekin.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              What hell are you talking about with this fairness BS. Canelo's last 5 fights were Chavez jr. GGG, GGG, Fielding and Jacobs. GGG's last five fights were Jacobs, Canelo, Vanes, Canelo and Rolls. That's two cherry picks for GGG because in both cases he expected to fight Canelo in 3 months. Canelo had two bad cherry picks in fall down Fielding and walking punching bag Chavez. GGG beat Jacobs first. Explain how the great and wonderful Canelo took more risky fights than GGG???? You want fairness try some yourself. You have no idea who GGG or Canelo fight next you just assume Canelo will have the better opponent. I will wait and see who they are fighting and then comment on their opponent because that is what FAIR people do.
              Ok bolio! Exactly what I wanted... we’ll go from there! But at some point one of us will admit we were wrong Ok? Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                GGG:
                36 layups in 39 fights (which is hilarious)..... and his career is over

Canelo:
                too many good wins to count, considering the fact that Golovkin only has an asterisk against Jacobs..... and his career is still climbing FAST

the resume-attack does not work when defending Golovkin
                What a bunch of GGG hating Canelo ass kissing BS. GGG fought other good fighters but you turn them into bums after he knocks them out. Canelo does not have too many good wins to count. Are you counting little Gomez and Lopez or Khan or old man Mosley or Hatton's lousy brother or washed up Angulo and Kirkland etc. etc. Who says GGG's career is over. Who says Canelo is climbing fast when he isn't even fighting? According to the boxing scene score card GGG beat Jacobs but they had Canelo only fighting a draw with Jacobs so they put the asterisk with Canelo's win not GGG's win..

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                  Ok bolio! Exactly what I wanted... we’ll go from there! But at some point one of us will admit we were wrong Ok? Deal?
                  Ok. When their opponents are announced I'll try to give a fair evaluation. I can say in advance if Canelo fights Kovalev with no catchweight that's a good fight for him. If Canelo fights Derv that's a good fight for him. If GGG fights Munguia that's a cherry pick. I would like GGG to fight any middleweight or 168 pound champion and he should not settle for less. If Canelo does not fight Derv then that would be a good fight for GGG.

Comment

Talk about winny you Canelo loving fool. Look in the mirror. Canelo might fight Kovalev or Derv next so I said so. Why in hell is that not smart? I am not trying to lie about anything. It is my sincere and honest believe that Canelo will never fight any of the boxers I stated he will never fight. If you think otherwise Canelo lover then please tell which of Jermall, Callum Smith, Ramirez, Andrade or Bivol he will fight in the next two years???? I say he fights none of them. I never said he wouldn't fight Kovalev or Derv because he might but he has not fought them yet. As for fighting at 168 if GGG had fought Fielding you would rip him to shreds for such a cherry pick. Hell at least Rolls was undefeated and had not been KOed in two rounds like Fielding just previous to fighting Canelo. Canelo has never fought a good 168 pound boxer. Let me know when he fights a real 168 pound champion. His name is GGG not hypekin.

because, after admitting that Canelo will likely fight Kovalev next..... you then attempted to say that he was ducking a whole bunch of guys who cannot beat him, and who would never dare fight a monster like Kovalev LMAO

if you are a Golovkin fan, it is a fool's errand to criticize another fighters resume

Comment

What a bunch of GGG hating Canelo ass kissing BS. GGG fought other good fighters but you turn them into bums after he knocks them out. Canelo does not have too many good wins to count. Are you counting little Gomez and Lopez or Khan or old man Mosley or Hatton's lousy brother or washed up Angulo and Kirkland etc. etc. Who says GGG's career is over. Who says Canelo is climbing fast when he isn't even fighting? According to the boxing scene score card GGG beat Jacobs but they had Canelo only fighting a draw with Jacobs so they put the asterisk with Canelo's win not GGG's win..

it is too late to start defending Golovkin's poor decision-making

you had to start doing that back in 2013

when the green kid Canelo was fighting guys like Mosley and Trout..... the 31yo Golovkin was avoiding guys like Sergio Mora

Golovkin needed to take the fights he avoided

Comment

Working...
                      X