Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did HBO block GGG vs Ramirez @168 when Arum pleaded for it? HBO shut Arum out..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    You should ask the same question of your beloved Canelo. Why did Canelo cherry pick the weak pretend champion Fielding when he could have fought a real 168 pound champion in Ramirez or Smith who KOed Fielding in two rounds shortly before Canelo fought him. You are so obvious always attacking GGG and praising Canelo. Don't worry. Your hero is safe because he will never fight GGG or Ramirez or Callum Smith or Bivol at 168 or 175 or Andrade or Jermall. Maybe he fights Kovalev or Derv next but he has no fight now. I am looking forward to the next fight of both GGG and Canelo.

the bold made your whiney post backfire..... which wasn't smart

Kovalev is a tougher fight than ALL those other guys

Hypekin doesn't even have the balls to fight at 168

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      GGG’s last five

Rolls, Canelo, Martirosyan, Canelo, Jacobs.

Canelo’s last five

Jacobs, Fielding, Golovkin, Golovkin, Chavez Jr.

They both took two easy fights in the last five.
      Against each other, if you believe the shit coming from both their fan bases!

But that's a good point you made there, actually.
      Last edited by kafkod; 07-29-2019, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Early 2016 is when Golovkin SHOULD have been fighting Mr. We Don't PH_CK around for the MW title. Unfortunately Mr. We Don't PH_CK around proceeded to PH_K around for about a year and a half.

2016 Golovkin, and every other year included Golovkin will always be known and remembered as a fighter that only gets into the ring when he has all the power and size advantage.

Of course he's going to love Mexican style and he's going to love putting on a big drama show when he's the one doing all the beating.

FRAUD.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          And he still needed 2 fights, 2 gifts, and 1 suspension for PED abuse to go 1 - 0 - 1 with the aging "hype job"
          He beat GGG pretty comfortably in the 2nd fight.

Easy 8 to 4 win for Canelo. Quit being so dramatic and hyperbolic.

The 1st fight was more controversial but it was close.

Comment

But not as many as Canelo had for giving up his WBC belt to avoid prime GGG.

"I'm not really a middleweight"

"I'm young doe"

"I won't be dictated to by the WBC"

"I'm not negotiating under pressure"

"I had a court case doe"

"I gave up the belt to fight against WBC corruption"

Did I miss any?

nope... you have now used just about every excuse in the book

hey, Mr " he old doe ".....

why would the superstar Canelo fight an " old " guy that he hates..... when that old hypejob has the whiniest fanbase in sporting history who will never give him any credit?

kid, if your " he old doe " excuse is correct..... then a trilogy fight is obviously pointless, right?

RIGHT ?

or was that just another excuse you blurted out in frustration ?

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
              I realize your position in boxing. Finally figured it out. It's not about PEDS that bothers you, or else you wouldn't be parading Fury or BJS....

so... it's because you love GGG. you've never called out GGG for ducking BJS.

Therefore, at what stage in high school did you fall in love with another man?

This is boxing dawg! Keep it 100 across the board. It's ok if GGG got schooled and Ward beat Froch. Froch should've been at 175
              Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              been telling him that for YEARS

some fans get horribly emotionally invested.....

then..... they log onto boxingscene, and refer to themselves as "neutral observers"
              2 of Bscenes most notorious Canelo fanboy lunatics agreeing with each other ... who would have thunk it?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                It was the other way around. Saunders refused numerous good offers to fight GGG. Then when GGG has a fight coming up with Canelo Saunders challenges him knowing he will be turned down. Two of Saunders's title defenses were against guys GGG already KOed and Saunders couldn't hurt them. Talk about loving GGG? You hate GGG with a passion and love Canelo beyond belief. You start so many threads every day like this one hating on GGG and praising Canelo. That is when you aren't busy trashing Spence and Pacquiao. You aren't a real fan just a hater of good exciting fighters. Talk about falling in love with a man when you are so deeply in love with Canelo it's pathetic. Hypocrite. You aren't dawg, just a poodle.

you are a lying piece-of-shlt.....

Hypekin had THREE opportunities to fight Saunders

FACT: they offered Saunders a $1.5m flat-fee lowball..... with NO counter-offer..... and then quickly ran off to fight Dominic Wade

oh..... immediately after that fight, Saunders watched Kell Brook bank $4-5m

" Kell fkn Brook "

FACT: Saunders signed to fight Golovkin in Kazakhstan, but Hypekin (understandably) selected Canelo

FACT: Saunders offered to fight Golovkin in June, but Golovkin NEEDED to fight Vanes in May

you whine about me..... despite the fact that I always keep it 100% real, and despite the fact that I can always back up my posts with links/proof..... and yet, here you are lying through your whiney ass..... you fkn mug

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                  Bolio We both Canelo will not start ducking any time soon. So everything you said is irrelevant because Canelo will fight the best fights. Out of 5 good fights he will only throw in 2 tune up fights or none! Compare that to GGG and we’ll go from there. Let’s both be fair, this bitterness is getting weird man.
                  Canelo

Ggg 2x
                  Jacob's
                  Khan
                  Smith
                  Jcc jr
                  Feilding.

4 layups in 7 fights.

Canelo is a jerkoff just like you.

Comment

2 of Bscenes most notorious Canelo fanboy lunatics agreeing with each other ... who would have thunk it?
                    I like Fury. I keep it 100. Both Fury and Canelo have entertaining footwork and defense, but let's be honest, you love GGG. You don't even punk GGG for ducking BJS. What's wrong with you?

Comment

surprise surprise..... you teamed up with another shocking poster bolio..... now there are two fanboy posters in this thread who have a complete and utter disregard for honesty

Comment

Working...
                      X