Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things not going so well at DAZN got Oscar looking to get back in the PPV game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if that tweet implies he misses the PPV market or not. Probably just him randomly talking sh^t like he does from time to time.

LOL at the 160k less comment though. Good ole Oscar…

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      I'm angry that 2 fighters whose names have been constant topic of conversations
      not being able to move on because of this damn trilogy.
      Golovkin vs Charlo would have been a huge fight. They're both available.
      It's frustrating that t's not even in DAZN's radar.
      Man, I would use all that power and money to make that fight if I were DAZN's executive.

What the hell happened to the GGG mystique that have been gracing the headlines for years?
      It almost like disappeared overnight.
      If Jermall had joined DAZN they would probably try to make the Jermall vs GGG fight. Jermall should have joined DAZN. Thet pay really well and that is where most of the good middleweights are if Jermall is up to fighting them. Canelo, GGG, Andrade and Jacobs are all with DAZN so why isn't Jermall there too?

Comment

I think Oscar is just giving Haymon **** since he knows the PPV numbers weren’t great.
        Typically if the PPV buys exceeded expectations you here about it quick. The fact that we’re a week out and not a peep is a classic sweep it under the rug move.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          It wasn't lump a sum payment......
          Right! If he doesn't fight then he doesn't get paid!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Canelo never knocks tough or really good fighters out or even knocks them down. He couldn't knock down Lara, Jacobs or Mosley and never hurt GGG in 24 rounds. He is not going to knock out GGG who has the best chin in boxing and has never been down or hurt. GGG is the big puncher who has all the KOs and has KOed guys nobody else could hurt or stop. If anybody gets KTFO it will be Canelo.
            True. If you look at the diva's resume it aint all that.
            After Golovkin his top wins are Lara and Trout, and both those fights were competitive.
            Mosley was over 40 and Cotto was small and faded.
            Look at the guys he beat for a title, Matthew Hatton, Liam Smith, Rocky Fielding and Cotto, definitely nothing special.
            Alvarez is a good fighter but he's hyped way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              He asked how a fight did on PPV, how does that prove he wants to leave DAZN? LOL
              Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              I don't know if that tweet implies he misses the PPV market or not. Probably just him randomly talking sh^t like he does from time to time.

LOL at the 160k less comment though. Good ole Oscar…
              Nothing about Fury/Wilder nothing about Pac/Broner. Congratulated Spence on his PPV win over Mikey. He's having problems with DAZN & Canelo. Suddenly he's worried about PPV again....hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                I think Oscar is just giving Haymon **** since he knows the PPV numbers weren’t great.
                Typically if the PPV buys exceeded expectations you here about it quick. The fact that we’re a week out and not a peep is a classic sweep it under the rug move.
                Not a peep? Been widely announced likely will end up over 500k with the streaming buys added

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  500k is bad? That's more than Canelo vs Khan & more than double Canelo vs. Liam Smith.

Comment

Seems like more of a dig that the PPV sold worse than reported. Where would you even get the idea he's interested in going back to PPV from that tweet? Dudes are reaching pretty hard here

Comment

PPV is dead.

If you guys are stupid enough to believe anything else, be my guests.

Comment

Working...
                      X