Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things not going so well at DAZN got Oscar looking to get back in the PPV game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things not going so well at DAZN got Oscar looking to get back in the PPV game

Oscar out here inquiring about PPV numbers. If PPV is dead why would this even interest Oscar? He knows the PPV market is still there for Canelo and he can get back in the game and do numbers.

damn bruh!

Don't feel sad cause Oscar flexed Haymon about real numbers. Spinnin stuff like Hearn you are!

Comment

So is Oscar going to make Canelo give that $300 million check back to DAZN?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        So is Oscar going to make Canelo give that $300 million check back to DAZN?
        It wasn't lump a sum payment......

Comment

Oscar can do back to PPV , Canelo is not giving back his $300+ million so he's staying

Comment

Yeah, I welcome Oscar's change of heart.
            DAZN will destroy boxing with their spending habits without any benefit to the sport.
            All they wanna focus on is a damn trilogy, which fans have already seen twice.
            Don't even know why they're giving special privileges to new tenants like Loeffler and Glovkin who signed a year late.
            $14 million payment to this GGG clown who fought a nobody.
            $14 million would have produced 5 meaningful fights.
            Canelo needs to leave DAZN ASAP.

Comment

Stop giving fake news dude

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                It wasn't lump a sum payment......
                True...but I bet he can borrow against the contract and make (hopefully) sound investments. He could buy Cabo with that money.

Comment

Damn you stay lying with fake news click bait. That's not what he is even saying. How you come to that conclusion from him trolling PBC? He knows the fight did less then 500K PPV so he's trolling them. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    True...but I bet he can borrow against the contract and make (hopefully) sound investments. He could buy Cabo with that money.
                    I think DAZN is viewing this as more of a headache than they imagined. Think about it for a minute..... They're paying one guy $36 million the other guy $15 million. $51 million dollars to make one fight yet they still can't do it. For guys who have never been involved in boxing and don't understand the players, politics, and pettiness of the sport they have to be frustrated

Comment

Working...
                    X