No announcement yet.

Fat Boy Dan contract won't be renewed by ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    I always wondered why this guy had a ton of acne? Are you being serious here about the steroids or you joking?
    no im serious, he either took steroids or some creatine, the dude had that bloated muscle body going no definition at all and he had tons of acne all over his face.

he hosted the show in like 1998 to 2000 it was on public access from long beach to other parts of so cal. He covered high school football.

Comment

I never used to mind Dan, but then I'd see how he talked shit to fans on twitter and it put me off him. Not the trolls, just regular fans who he'd be needlessly rude to.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
        Uneducated people who don’t understand basic rules like what to capitalize certainly aren’t reading articles.
        Fat Dan is that you?

You took that very personal as if you're Dan himself

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
          How do you feel about dazn?

They literally had to take out an ad campaign to try to teach people how to pronounce it lol.
          Yea they got a horrible name to. But remember how sh^tty ESPN was at one time. Now its a brand.

My issues with the Athletic is I keep wanting to call it the Atlantic for some reason. Plus I hate the idea of paying to read sh^t electronically. If you are going to charge me to read sh^t at least give me a physical thing like a book, mag or newspaper. Granted I do buy audible & kindle books, but its still a book. Paying to read basic news like fights made 90% of the time that everyone is reporting seems kinds dumb to me.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            no im serious, he either took steroids or some creatine, the dude had that bloated muscle body going no definition at all and he had tons of acne all over his face.

he hosted the show in like 1998 to 2000 it was on public access from long beach to other parts of so cal. He covered high school football.
            yeah I never knew another grown man in his 40's what is he now in his 50's who has acne all over their face?

so that means he still takes roids even now?

why was he doing a public access show from LBC aint he from East LA or he claims he is all the time. or does he just pump that noise to relate to the predominantly Mexican fanbase of the sport?

Comment

yeah I never knew another grown man in his 40's what is he now in his 50's who has acne all over their face?

so that means he still takes roids even now?

why was he doing a public access show from LBC aint he from East LA or he claims he is all the time. or does he just pump that noise to relate to the predominantly Mexican fanbase of the sport?
              He has adult acne from the hormonal imbalance probably from supplements or steroids it will screw you for life.

Yeah he is from East LA but he works in so cal, from LBC to Whittier, to East LA its not that far to drive around in these parts.

Dude played football for high school in a mostly Mexican barrio lol, no Mexicans get into college for football in the 80s or 90s the other schools would call playing Mexican football teams bye weeks because it was easy work so they just put their second and third string players thats how weak those barrio football teams were

Comment

He has adult acne from the hormonal imbalance probably from supplements or steroids it will screw you for life.

Yeah he is from East LA but he works in so cal, from LBC to Whittier, to East LA its not that far to drive around in these parts.

Dude played football for high school in a mostly Mexican barrio lol, no Mexicans get into college for football in the 80s or 90s the other schools would call playing Mexican football teams bye weeks because it was easy work so they just put their second and third string players thats how weak those barrio football teams were
                Wait so what was the point of taking roids tho he thought he was gonna land a scholarship for college football then? Thats kinda sad bro. I mean so he's been taking roids from like age 15 until now he's was like 50?

So hes like addicted then? He's also buddy buddy with Conte which doesn't help lol.

What about Gabe and Doug? they all just became buddies from MaxBox days or something?

I think out of the 3 Dougs the most professional and carries himself the best compared to the other 2.

Comment

Wait so what was the point of taking roids tho he thought he was gonna land a scholarship for college football then? Thats kinda sad bro. I mean so he's been taking roids from like age 15 until now he's was like 50?

So hes like addicted then? He's also buddy buddy with Conte which doesn't help lol.

What about Gabe and Doug? they all just became buddies from MaxBox days or something?

I think out of the 3 Dougs the most professional and carries himself the best compared to the other 2.
                  He doesnt take roids anymore or supps, roids or supps with hormones can destroy your hormone balance its why you have to take a post cycle therapy to bring your levels down normally. Taking roids one time and stopping can result in life long acne even if you dont take it anymore it affects people differently.

Yup, he loved football. Im not sure but he could have played for a jc team after high school? I think he was taking supplements in the 90s, most of those stuff had pro-hormones basically oral steroids. He was probably taking creatine, andro and other stuff.Once you screw your endocrine system like that it will cause hormonal imbalance thats also why you a lot of women in adulthood get acne from various hormonal changes from meds.

Doug and steve im guessing were friends before maxboxing, have no clue how they met, only remember thomas hauser suing them over their first website and winning.

Gabe is from the gay area san francisco became friends with them in like 2007 posting on doghouse and max boxing forums and then met them at a fight. Gabe is a narcissist who keeps talking about how he is an artist and amazing actor who was just never given a big break. He also thinks he is handsome yet looks like a mexican millhouse off the simpsons cartoon and he thinks he is a ped expert yet he looks like he never lifted weights in his life. I know he used to train at wild card and fortune boxing
                  Last edited by hectari; 07-28-2019, 11:53 AM.

Comment

He doesnt take roids anymore or supps, roids or supps with hormones can destroy your hormone balance its why you have to take a post cycle therapy to bring your levels down normally. Taking roids one time and stopping can result in life long acne even if you dont take it anymore it affects people differently.

Yup, he loved football. Im not sure but he could have played for a jc team after high school? I think he was taking supplements in the 90s, most of those stuff had pro-hormones basically oral steroids. He was probably taking creatine, andro and other stuff.Once you screw your endocrine system like that it will cause hormonal imbalance thats also why you a lot of women in adulthood get acne from various hormonal changes from meds.

Doug and steve im guessing were friends before maxboxing, have no clue how they met, only remember thomas hauser suing them over their first website and winning.

Gabe is from the gay area san francisco became friends with them in like 2007 posting on doghouse and max boxing forums and then met them at a fight. Gabe is a narcissist who keeps talking about how he is an artist and amazing actor who was just never given a big break. He also thinks he is handsome yet looks like a mexican millhouse off the simpsons cartoon and he thinks he is a ped expert yet he looks like he never lifted weights in his life. I know he used to train at wild card and fortune boxing
                    This has been an interesting thread. Thanks for the info. I could never stand these guys, and thought they made Fat Dan look like the greatest boxing writer of all time. Weird weaboo fanboys with bizarre agendas.... it's like they're less a fan of the sport than they are their weird internet-based alliances and fanboyisms and ****. You nailed it with narcissistic.

All three of them are a cancer on the integrity of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      This has been an interesting thread. Thanks for the info. I could never stand these guys, and thought they made Fat Dan look like the greatest boxing writer of all time. Weird weaboo fanboys with bizarre agendas.... it's like they're less a fan of the sport than they are their weird internet-based alliances and fanboyisms and ****. You nailed it with narcissistic.

All three of them are a cancer on the integrity of the sport.
                      Gabe is the worst because this guy thinks he is some genius with looks and acting ability. I remember boxingscene hired him for a week then he quit saying he rather not throw his integrity or something. The guy was lame acting like a social justice warrior saying the owner of boxing scene was boasting to him they make lots of money. Gabe is such a blowhard.

James toney used to rip steve kim lol, he used to get mad and say what do a pimple face korean who wear flip flops to pressers know about boxing? Steven used to mention toney being lazy and fat and thats what triggered toney.

Comment

Working...
                      X