No announcement yet.

Fat Boy Dan contract won't be renewed by ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Great news. A fat b****** like Rafael shouldn't be anywhere near the sport.
    Tell that to the unified heavyweight champion of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
      Tell that to the unified heavyweight champion of the world.
      Ruiz won't be a champion for very long. He's overweight, but he's not morbidly obese like Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Why just talk sh@t? You must be a big fkn loser in your own life. A punk a55 red k loser.
        Are you stupid that's Rick Glaser I'm quoting his post. Now get the phuk out my thread you emotional h0e.

Comment

I like Dan as I used to look forward to his chats and blogs for boxing gossip back in the mid 2000s before Twitter was around. But he was never very talented as a writer or an analyst. He stumbled into an amazing gig for his talent

Comment

who cares??? only the resident racists on this board worry about nonsense like this.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
              who cares??? only the resident racists on this board worry about nonsense like this.
              Wtf?

Lmao

Comment

Nobody reading Articles in 2019 DAN! I remember him looking down on people talking boxing on youtube so I hope he doesn't try to pop up on youtube after his ESPN Days are over all of a sudden trying to interact with the people

Old Media is DYING is what this is. Mike Coppinger is breaking news on Twitter in Seconds so it makes Fat Dan kinda useless Now

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Nobody reading Articles in 2019 DAN! I remember him looking down on people talking boxing on youtube so I hope he doesn't try to pop up on youtube after his ESPN Days are over all of a sudden trying to interact with the people

Old Media is DYING is what this is. Mike Coppinger is breaking news on Twitter in Seconds so it makes Fat Dan kinda useless Now
                  Uneducated people who don’t understand basic rules like what to capitalize certainly aren’t reading articles.

Comment

Hahahahaha...

Good riddance to that grossly fat, self-important and excessively conceited a-hole.

I’ve met/seen the guy during fight weekends several times and he’s a complete d***head, especially to the fans, the guy stands their all high and mighty when he’s just a fan himself.

Comment

- -Fat Dan never solid with opinions, but great breaking inside info.

Comment

Working...
                      X