No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tokon View Post
    Please stop repeating these ridiculous "excuses" that these cheaters regurgitate time and again.
    I'd be less inclined to give them the time of day if the substance found made sense.
    Dbol is such a poor choice that it gives me pause.

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
      And as far as modern doping... nowadays the dopers at the top avoid testing altogether. Why test when you are at risk? They take advantage of logistics, the gaps in the the defense so to speak. For ex, when testers surprised Serena Williams with a test, she did not answer the door and hid in her panic room. She claimed she thought they were burglars lol. In this case she was taking advantage of the whereabouts program where you have to check in. Once you check in, you know they could come for you any moment, so you have a logistical possibility. Make yourself scare and take the hit. Then make yourself available after you've cycled off. You get so many no shows a year.

The other thing is to look into corruption and get advanced notice of tester schedules. This was a fundamental tool Lance Armstrong used. He donated money to his sanctioning/governing body and they gave him inside timing info. He'd know in advance when testers would show up. It gave them plenty of time force an IV bag or two down his veins.

And then lastly the TUE game. You can literally dope or could dope legally and very easily. Before 2014, NSAC allowed TRT treatments with a TUE. One famous boxer has familial ownership of a chain of TRT clinics. You can imagine how easy it is got him to get a doctor prescribed TUE for TRT.

Crap, there are more ways too, so many different philosophies. Two movies to watch are The Program and Icarus. Great watches for you I bet.

I think Overeem did the same thing about missing a test. Victor Conte said failing a drug test is a failed IQ test. When I was in university if ur test/epi ratio was over a certain ratio u had to prove ur innocence. But I also never ever heard of anyone getting tested once. I know pros in the TUE era would bump right up to the limit, cause they’d get tested on their own to find that sweet spot. I think all the sports bodies don’t actually want to catch athletes for obvious reasons. Also I’m impressed in today’s click bait age of media how few people actually come forward spilling their guts.

Comment

More silence from Whyte and his camp.

What’s going on? It’s almost noon over there!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          More silence from Whyte and his camp.

What’s going on? It’s almost noon over there!
          Whyte has been told not to say anything to the media in case he breaches UKAD's confidentiality rules.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Whyte has been told not to say anything to the media in case he breaches UKAD's confidentiality rules.
            Oh come on, it’s not like anyone on UKAD would understand what he says without subtitles anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
              I'd be less inclined to give them the time of day if the substance found made sense.
              Dbol is such a poor choice that it gives me pause.
              Yes I understand that
              Maybe it's also worth considering that his source was black market and he thought he was getting something else but what he got was "contaminated" with d'bol?!

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                I think Overeem did the same thing about missing a test. Victor Conte said failing a drug test is a failed IQ test. When I was in university if ur test/epi ratio was over a certain ratio u had to prove ur innocence. But I also never ever heard of anyone getting tested once. I know pros in the TUE era would bump right up to the limit, cause they’d get tested on their own to find that sweet spot. I think all the sports bodies don’t actually want to catch athletes for obvious reasons. Also I’m impressed in today’s click bait age of media how few people actually come forward spilling their guts.
                Good stuff right here, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
                  As pathetic as you think Whyte is, doesn't Wilder look worse for avoiding him all this time?
                  Wilder fought better fighters instead of Whyte.

Luis Ortiz and Tyson Fury were the voluntary challengers he faced instead of Whyte.

It's like saying Andy Ruiz ducked Kownacki when he took the Joshua fight. It's not a duck if you fight someone better than the proposed opponent.

Dominic Breazeale was a mandatory, and Whyte became mandatory (temporarily) when he fought and won an eliminator. If Whyte had fought an eliminator earlier (Ortiz, Pulev) or taken the Joshua rematch when it was offered to him, he never would have been in there with Rivas in the first place.

Comment

600 days still no B sample!

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
                      And as far as modern doping... nowadays the dopers at the top avoid testing altogether. Why test when you are at risk? They take advantage of logistics, the gaps in the the defense so to speak. For ex, when testers surprised Serena Williams with a test, she did not answer the door and hid in her panic room. She claimed she thought they were burglars lol. In this case she was taking advantage of the whereabouts program where you have to check in. Once you check in, you know they could come for you any moment, so you have a logistical possibility. Make yourself scare and take the hit. Then make yourself available after you've cycled off. You get so many no shows a year.

The other thing is to look into corruption and get advanced notice of tester schedules. This was a fundamental tool Lance Armstrong used. He donated money to his sanctioning/governing body and they gave him inside timing info. He'd know in advance when testers would show up. It gave them plenty of time force an IV bag or two down his veins.

And then lastly the TUE game. You can literally dope or could dope legally and very easily. Before 2014, NSAC allowed TRT treatments with a TUE. One famous boxer has familial ownership of a chain of TRT clinics. You can imagine how easy it is got him to get a doctor prescribed TUE for TRT.

Crap, there are more ways too, so many different philosophies. Two movies to watch are The Program and Icarus. Great watches for you I bet.

Damn bro, great post!

I actually learned a lot, thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                      X