No announcement yet.

So Manny beats the No.1 WW and.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
    Lots of spin here. It's laughable that you're saying Danny and Crawford haven't accomplished anything in the WW division, but somehow you're holding up Mattysse and Broner as exemplars at 147?? Neither of those guys traveled to England to KO Brook, or totally destroyed the same Horn that pushed Pacquaio all over the ring.

Pac's win over Thurman was fabulous at his age, but it wasn't against the Thurmanator of old, whose last knockout happened when Michael Jackson was still poking little boys, or when Jimmy Carter was president. And heading into the Pacquaio fight, Keef "One Time" Thurman averaged just one fight per year for four straight years. That's hardly the boogieman of the division. More like a guy who got comfy in his silk pajamas, got married, got injured -- and didn't come back as the same dude.
    Who's Danny? And no, Spence and Crawford haven't done sh@t worth mentioning in the division, especially compared to Pacquiao. Spence didn't even win a title fight until Thurman was already established as the #1 WW. The closest thing to a real, credible win was Spence's win over Brook but we both know that Brook looked shots since the GGG fight and pretty much packed it in when the eye got hurt again.

Next.

Comment

While excusing Keith Thurman for his injuries and lack of activity and saying it’s insane to think he’s shot, you claim Kell Brook is shot because of his previous injuries!

Uh, what???

Given your rules of ignoring previous injuries and speculating on impressive fighters being shot, Spence’s win over Brook is more impressive than anything Thurman has done.

You’ve also ignored the fact that Terence Crawford knocked out Jeff Horn, who beat Manny Pacquiao.

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Who's Danny? And no, Spence and Crawford haven't done sh@t worth mentioning in the division, especially compared to Pacquiao. Spence didn't even win a title fight until Thurman was already established as the #1 WW. The closest thing to a real, credible win was Spence's win over Brook but we both know that Brook looked shots since the GGG fight and pretty much packed it in when the eye got hurt again.

Next.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        So Thurman is his one credible opponent since he lost to Horn.

Why are you outraged by him being ranked third again?
        I'm not outraged about anything but the simple answer is that a win over Thurman is the best win in the division and far surpasses anything and everything that Spence or Crawford have done at WW.

That's the end of our discussion.

Thanks for participating.

Comment

I think Spence over Brook is bigger and I think Crawford over Horn is bigger, considering that Horn beat Pacquiao and Pacquiao beat Thurman.

I'm not outraged about anything but the simple answer is that a win over Thurman is the best win in the division and far surpasses anything and everything that Spence or Crawford have done at WW.

That's the end of our discussion.

Thanks for participating.

Comment

Lmao i like Pac but how can you claim Mattyhsee as a good win? He looked terrible, and had no desire to fight

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              While excusing Keith Thurman for his injuries and lack of activity and saying it’s insane to think he’s shot, you claim Kell Brook is shot because of his previous injuries!

Uh, what???

Given your rules of ignoring previous injuries and speculating on impressive fighters being shot, Spence’s win over Brook is more impressive than anything Thurman has done.

You’ve also ignored the fact that Terence Crawford knocked out Jeff Horn, who beat Manny Pacquiao.
              Stick to responses solely to you. I wasn't responding to you, and I ended our conversation as we hit an impasse b/c you have no substance left to your argument other than your opinion.

Comment

Your argument isn’t based on opinion when you’re ignoring that Horn beat Pacquiao and Crawford beat Horn?

Stick to responses solely to you. I wasn't responding to you, and I ended our conversation as we hit an impasse b/c you have no substance left to your argument other than your opinion.

Comment

Your whole post was nulled when you said Keith was #1 like Spence and Crawford don’t exist. Is a shame Pac tards always ruin mannys accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
                    Lmao i like Pac but how can you claim Mattyhsee as a good win? He looked terrible, and had no desire to fight
                    Manny took anything he had and equalized him. It wasn't that he didn't try.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Your whole post was nulled when you said Keith was #1 like Spence and Crawford don’t exist. Is a shame Pac tards always ruin mannys accomplishments.
                      I've explained several times during this post why Thurman was a better win that those of Spence or Crawford. Ignore that if you want, it's casual. You're casual.

Comment

Working...
                      X