Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Feels He Saw Flaws He Could Expose in Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan UNITES boxing fans under a common purpose...EVERYONE wants him to shut up & go away

Comment

Next Khan will see flaws in Jesus' defence and they would probably fight in moon ppw of course.
      Only problem, what I heard Jesus was a man of piece.

Comment

Flaws so what the Hell does Khan have. Nobody should touch with a barge pole bit like a girl who got HIV. Make him fight Brook

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
          Starting too? Man you must have the patience of a saint.
          I used to kinda like Khan, then he started to get annoying. Now after he quit in that Crawford fight and the way he beat up on a light weight I am beginning to really hate him.

Comment

In his fight with Crawford you could see how limited he is, Khan will probably get a few more big paydays, fair play to him.

Comment

I know fighters have to sell themselves but sometimes im amazed at the lack of self awareness. Nobody want to see this fight Amir, theres just no selling points.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                Starting too? Man you must have the patience of a saint.
                LOL 😂😂😂. Hahaha

Comment

Durka durka, Mohammed jihad.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba K View Post
                    Khan UNITES boxing fans under a common purpose...EVERYONE wants him to shut up & go away
                    Seriously...I've never seen a three page thread where everyone was in agreement. Props to Khan for that.

Comment

Glass chin Khan should fight feather fisted Malignaggi in a bare knuckles fight. That would be pure entertainment!

Comment

Working...
                      X