Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Feels He Saw Flaws He Could Expose in Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont hate khan but as a brit i just find him a fraud and major embarassment to us and boxing. I just wish he would disappear. Or at least take up pakistan citizenship and fight (Get knocked out) for them.

Comment

Legit spit out my coffee reading the title

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        that's the thing he doesn't shut up....he gets destroyed every damn time he fights a good fighter and still he feels he deserves big fights.....

even broner is less annoying than this guy and i thought no one can top him in that department
        Hmm, AK vs. AB would be a very entertaining matchup...

Comment

^apparently Broner is returning to 140lbs. Look for that next

came here for the laughs. Sad to see Khan has nothing in his own career going, so he once again has to talk up a Pacquiao fight

Comment

lol @ khan being able to expose those flaws... if manny lands the same punches he did on thurman to khan, he will prolly punch of a hole thru khan's face.

Comment

Amir Con, the only thing you will expose is that part of the ring your body wont cover when Pacquiao knocks your delusional arse out.
              Please sit yo arse down and retire somewhere. You have fast hands go juggling milk cartons or something.

Comment

Working...
              X