No announcement yet.

Thurman landed more punches than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
    The commentators were sucking Manny's little Asian **** the whole time. I'm sure it looked like Thurman won if there was no sound on.
    How do you know the size of Jinkie husband's *****?!?..as a matter of fact...never mind I don’t even wanna know

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      What I'm saying is that I don't score fights by counting jabs and power punches.

But to those who do last night should be a lesson.
      They are one aspect of scoring a fight, a very important aspect, but not the only one.

Besides, if you are just going on punch connects compuboxs scores it 115-112 to Pacquiao.

Did you have it wider?

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        Here come the excuses NOW Thurman is a cherrypick.... GTFO with that bs.
        If you don't believe me. Then just listen to his handlers Buboy Fernandez and Freddie Roach on YouTube.

Pac is 40 years old so that have to choose his opponents very wisely and carefully. They are a smart team. They know which battles to choose.

At this point in Pac's career, they are searching for the right opponents at the right time. Just take a look at his last three opponents; Matthysse, Broner and Thurman. What did they all have in common; They were all diminished, shot, washed up and past their primes.

If any fan disagrees with me it's because they had Thurman picked for the victory but I was not one of them. I always said that Pac would win this fight.

I just didn't think that the fight would have been as close as it was though.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          They are one aspect of scoring a fight, a very important aspect, but not the only one.

Besides, if you are just going on punch connects compuboxs scores it 115-112 to Pacquiao.

Did you have it wider?
          Actually if you are just going by punch connects CompuBox says Thurman landed 210 total punches while Pacquiao landed only 195.

But I don't judge fights that way so to me the counts don't matter.

Comment

I thought we scored fights by rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Actually if you are just going by punch connects CompuBox says Thurman landed 210 total punches while Pacquiao landed only 195.

But I don't judge fights that way so to me the counts don't matter.
              You must know fights are judged on a 10-9 point scoring system round by round?

If you apply that do the compubox stats, Pacquiao wins 115-112.

Do you agree with that score or did you have it wider?

Comment

Originally posted by BaguMka View Post
                U are ****** prick kill urself
                Ok, Klansman; Likewise, here's one for you also. Up your ass!

Comment

Remember you don't get any extra points for clinching and running away.

In fact many see it as a negative.
                  When you use your advantages in reach, footwork and skill to put box your opponent that isn’t running and clinching.

Running and clinching is what ODH did the last 5 rounds against Tito, barely landing a punch. Floyd landed punches against Manny.

This fight showed how great manny is but also makes you realize how great floyd is that he can totally neutralize his offense where a Thurman level boxer couldn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    When you use your advantages in reach, footwork and skill to put box your opponent that isn’t running and clinching.

Running and clinching is what ODH did the last 5 rounds against Tito, barely landing a punch. Floyd landed punches against Manny.

This fight showed how great manny is but also makes you realize how great floyd is that he can totally neutralize his offense where a Thurman level boxer couldn’t.

You no clinching is illegal in boxing right?

Do you think the rules of boxing should be enforced?

Do you also think running backwards gets you extra points

Comment

You must know fights are judged on a 10-9 point scoring system round by round?

If you apply that do the compubox stats, Pacquiao wins 115-112.

Do you agree with that score or did you have it wider?
                      This thread was made to address the people that score fights based on who landed the most punches. If you go back and read the original post that was the whole point.

If you use the 10-point must system and score round-by-round and add any other criteria on top of that then my criticism obviously doesn't pertain to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X