Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Drops, Bloodies, Decisions Thurman For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the fight. It was a clean fight and the decision made by the judges were fair. Overall, this fight left me feeling good about boxing's reputation. Great job to everyone especially to PBC in making this fight.

Comment

• Man Keith Thurman is a really likeable guy, classy stuff in the post fight interview, id love to see the rematch, really lived up to expectations, great to see a big fight live up to the hype, Pacquiao really is one of the greatest of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        ehhh Keith a little too gracious. If one judge has you winning you can claim that you won the fight.
        That judge was corrupt lol. 114-113. The guy lost the most important rounds which are the championship rounds. Rounds 10 through 12.

Comment

• Classy stuff from Thurman keep your head up champ

Comment

• So where does Thurman go from here? this was a horrible defeat for him Spence or Crawford will kill him.

Comment

• Unbelievable stuff from Manny Pacquiao especially in the first half of the fight. Manny should stay away from Spence and Crawford though especially Spence.

Comment

• Time to retire. He looked gassed form the 7th round up. He dominated a close fight. He looked like he was ready to get KOd by Thurman but the liver shot saved Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  hes not done as long as he holds that belt
                  pac should retire. no better win to ride off into the sunset.

Comment

• Paq should stay away from Crawford and Spence imo. I say he should go and shatters Khans chin and call it a day.

Comment

• Teddy Atlas- “if you stay in the track the train is gonna hit you”.

Comment

Working...
                      X