Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Drops, Bloodies, Decisions Thurman For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give stick to Keith but his wife is hella fine

Comment

• At 40 years old , Manny took the soul of a 30 year old undefeated welterweight champion of the world.He is one of the greatest to ever step in a boxing ring.It was vintage Manny he hurt his opponent , he knocked him down and there were a couple of times where it looked like "One Time" wanted to quit.Only thing that has affected him at this age seems to be the gas tank , looked a bit gassed at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elotero View Post
        No drug testing.
        you right. he probably borrowed floyd's juice tonight. GOAT

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
          I had it 114-113 Pac. I gave Pac rounds 1-5 and 10. The knockdown gave the extra point. I’m just so happy that coward Thurman didn’t win. He would have for sure found an injury to be out until 2021.
          Coward huh?

Comment

• I had it 7-5 Pac plus the KD

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              keith won the 11th round, and landed the biggest punch thrown in the 12th (straight right hand at the end)
              Hell no. I had pac winning those last two rounds. Keith did nothing. That body shot hurt him.

Comment

• I'm a proud ******* but Thurman earned a new fan

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Manny just moved up the p4p rankings what he did tonight was ridiculous

If manny was black he would already be proclaimed the GOAT but we know how the media works
                  Gross. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

• I’ve been calling him Keith “Vacation Time” Thurman. He said he was going to retire PAC but PAC may have retired him. His new name Keith “Retirement Time” Thurman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      Paq should stay away from Crawford and Spence imo. I say he should go and shatters Khans chin and call it a day.
                      Yup agreed. Crawford and spence would beat Pac now. Khan would be a nice fight

Comment

Working...
                      X