Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pernell Whitaker - Could He Have Been Perfect Like Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
    Go back and look at all of Whitaker's interviews when asked who he wants to fight and never once did he mention Terry Norris. On the other hand there is plenty of video interviews with Terry calling out Whitaker on a regular basis and showing his frustration that Whitaker refused to make the fight. Norris even offered to go down to 147lbs to fight Whitaker.
    Show me these videos and where Norris said that.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
      So what Norris was on the p4p list enough years for Whitaker to fight him and he never did. The fight should of been made. Ridiculous for Pea to climb to 154lbs and not fight the most well known, best 154lb fighter. And if you like to use the excuse (wrong excuse) that Whitaker fought Vasquez because he was #1 well everyone knows why he chose Vasquez, because he was the most beatable.

https://tss.ib.tv/boxing/boxing-arti...ing-excellence
      So what? Because you're wrong that's so what.

Norris was not on the P4P list when Whitaker fought Vasquez.

Vasquez was #1 at 154, not Norris.

These are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Show me these videos and where Norris said that.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeWaK-m0_64
        At end of the video.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          So what? Because you're wrong that's so what.

Norris was not on the P4P list when Whitaker fought Vasquez.

Vasquez was #1 at 154, not Norris.

These are facts.
          I listed the years he was on the list I did not say he was on the list in 95 or list it as so. Do you suffer from attention deficit disorder or are you just stupid. My guess is you are so stupid you live in a group home for adults with Down Syndrome. You don't have Down Syndrome you got misdiagnosed. But, you don't mind, you get free food, free room and board plus you don't have to work so you see it as a blessing in disguise.
          Last edited by jdp28tx; 07-22-2019, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X