Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Oscar Rivas - Tense Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte deserves a title shot?

I don’t believe Wilder has that type of pull with the WBC to keep ducking mandatories. I mean he’s not Mexican or Canelo. The WBC just don’t respect Whyte for some reason. But he also can’t seem to get a shot at any of the other titles either. Almost like they’re all freezing him out

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      None of the garbage you posted means anything to me,******. find one post with me involving Canelo? lol
      And you Brits are a bunch of pretenders. That’s why British boxing is and always will be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post

I don’t believe Wilder has that type of pull with the WBC to keep ducking mandatories. I mean he’s not Mexican or Canelo. The WBC just don’t respect Whyte for some reason. But he also can’t seem to get a shot at any of the other titles either. Almost like they’re all freezing him out
        What rock have you been hiding under?
        Whyte was given a signed contract to fight AJ for 3 world Titles!!!! They offered this to him at least twice this year.

He ran scared!!! Hes a proven coward that yells about the fights then runs. Expect him to run from Wilder too if that fight ever gets close.

Comment

Whyte is overlooked because hes a rubbish fighter.
          No appeal outside the UK.

Will get brezealed faster than brezeale.

Comment

Rivas with the late KO.

Whyte is going to learn what Joshua learned recently. Shouldn’t have fast tracked the amateurs.

Comment

Whyte refused to fight in two WBC final eliminators and one IBF final eliminator. He also turned down a voluntary at the IBF, WBA and WBO.

Nobody is freezing him out. Whyte isn’t doing what every fighter before him has done for a title shot.

Comment

As much as I can't stand this dillian guy.he should have no problem with this fight.all he has to do is man handle this little guy and it should be a wrap

Comment

Whyte declined to fight Joshua.

Whyte hasn't won a final eliminator yet so he hasn't earned anything unless he wins his next fight,he took the long root bc Ortiz wanted to fight him on a ****** PBC undercard ,Whyte had a main event PPV that Parker took him up on Breazeale was the mando anyway already when Whyte was fighting for the WBC Silver belt against Helenius.

Breazeale has just lost so nothing would change whytes standings now. All the crying about being ranked number 1 is also pointless ,he wasn't ranked number 1 when Breazeale defeated Molina which also doesn't matter bc ranking number 1 doesn't make you a mando.

Wilder DID avoid Whyte and passed up on 7 million at one point before Wilder fought Ortiz but he was never owed a fight .
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-18-2019, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    And you Brits are a bunch of pretenders. That’s why British boxing is and always will be a joke.

……...

Comment

Duck SQuad , Bum squad wilder fans are praying and doing that Alabama voodoo for Whyte to lose they fair him like no other i wonder why .

Comment

Working...
                      X