• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a chance /

Broner never took the craft seriously, Spence
    Seems to be more about his business.

Spence already has better wins then Broner

It’ll be interesting to see what Spence does at 154 / because there won’t be such a reluctance to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      yeah because of his size!! he was fighting a 130-135lbs fighter! broner was fvvvcking mofos up too in the lower weight.
      Mikey was a 140 champion. Now he’s some small 130 pounder? Give me a break

So when he clearly beats porter then what? He still a hype job

Comment

There is a reason why he want's nothing to do with Crawford, he'd get broken to pieces. Dude is a hypejob, just like Wilder is.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          I completely disagree tbh, I think Spence is the truth (no pun intended) I think he proved he could deal with size in the Brook fight and then showed he has a high skill level by comprehensively outpointing Mikey.

I think there are definitely guys at 154 (and 147) who will cause him problems but to compare him to Broner is crazy IMO. Broner had never beat anyone top level fighter his top 3 wins would be Paulie, Ponce De Leon and De Marco and two of those fights were controversial. Spence has clearly beat and effectively dominated Garcia, Peterson and Brook. He’s legitimised himself far more than Broner ever had.
          Garcia is good but not great. He basically quit when Salido broke his nose. Peterson was ktfo by Matthyse. Brook moved up in weight and was mollywhopped by Golo b4 coming back down in weight and fighting Spence.

Spence is a good fighter. But I think he's avoiding Crawford who is considered by a majority to be one of the 2 best fighters in the world. I get it, the other ww champs are all with pbc so its in house fights, but ffs, if you think you are the best, why not fight the guy damn near everyone considers THEE BEST?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Mikey was a 140 champion. Now he’s some small 130 pounder? Give me a break

So when he clearly beats porter then what? He still a hype job
            when he moves up to his real weight and beat the top guys there, then he's the real deal. we've seen this played out before. guys dominating the lower weight because of their size. and mikey's last fight before spence was at 135. he's a 135 fighter.

Comment

The next Broner?

Spence's baby mommas (and arrests) need to be in the double digits before he's even thought of as the next Broner.

Comment

because he wasnt able too. he had to box mikey. he wasnt able to just run thru mikey and "use his size".... wtf would spence not use his size if he can? wtf would someone not use their advantage to the best? excuses.
                Why wasnt he able to exactly? Please elaborate? There was very little clenching because Spence was moving in and out. Spence could have thrown Mikey around the ring if he wanted in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  There is a reason why he want's nothing to do with Crawford, he'd get broken to pieces. Dude is a hypejob, just like Wilder is.
                  So are you picking porter to win?

Comment

when he moves up to his real weight and beat the top guys there, then he's the real deal. we've seen this played out before. guys dominating the lower weight because of their size. and mikey's last fight before spence was at 135. he's a 135 fighter.
                    He makes 147 just fine. Never missed weight. Never passed out throwing up like Miley did to drain himself

Comment

OK?

Comment

Working...
                      X