No announcement yet.

Spence is the next broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence is the next broner

Mark my words. When this dude steps up and fights better competition hes gonna get slapped around. only reason why hes doing so well is because he is big.

He does reek of the exact same type of marketing and hype. He does seem to benefit from outsizing opponents primarily. Yeah he's got a lot of Broner about him.

Comment

It’s why he’s steering clear of Crawford.The Guy should have already fought since Mikey fight .We will be lucky if porter fight comes off before Halloween ��.

Comment

Spence used to be my favourite Welterweight but over the last year I've become a huge fan of Bud after he slapped up Horn.
        If and when Bud and Spence do fight I think Crawford will beat and maybe tko Spence.

Comment

Errol Spence has already surpassed Adrian Broner.

Errol Spence has defeated Chris Algieri, Kell Brook, Lamont Peterson, Mikey Garcia and is about to beat Shawn Porter.

Which group of guys has Adrian Broner beat better that is than that one?

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
            Errol Spence has already surpassed Adrian Broner.

Errol Spence has defeated Chris Algieri, Kell Brook, Lamont Peterson, Mikey Garcia and is about to beat Shawn Porter.

Which group of guys has Adrian Broner beat better that is than that one?
            Except for Mikey

Algeri is akin to Pauli. Kell brook was already damamged by GGG but Antonio DeMarco and ponce

Comment

LMAO he beat the next geat fighter in Mikey Spence and now he gets HATE!!

Comment

spence has already stayed at a weight class longer than broner. broner never had that kind of discipline. you could see it in his midsection, the dude used to put on a ton of weight.

spence also appears to ahve more substance. broner was always flashy. at 130 he had freakish power. but spence puts it all together and equals more than the sum of his parts.

just look at how they both handled the garcia fight. garcia hardly put a glove on spence. he was 2 steps ahead all night. broner loses his big fights, and even lets b tier guys like old paulie and jesse vargas stay in the fight.

Comment

Bold prediction, but one that I can't see the basis of. Their personalities are nothing alike, there's none of Broner's arrogance in Spence. When Spence went and beat Kell Brook down in his back yard when Brook was still considered one of the best Welterweights and ripped his belt from him I remember after the fight that he said his performance wasn't all that great and could have been better. To me that speaks of a guy who's committed to his craft. The only thing I can really criticise him on is that he hasn't been as proactive as I think he should be when it comes to pursuing the other big names and hasn't really faced a worthy challenger since winning the belt. In a sense that's also the opposite of Broner, who at this point has been in too many fights with big names that he's not deserved.

Comment

Stupid post. He basically 12-0 Mikey while briber clearly lost. They are different caliber fighters. He also lost to Shawn porter remember. Watch what spence does with him

Comment

Working...
                    X