Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I'm The Cash Cow In The 130-Pound Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no money in the division

Kinda hard to call yourself a cash cow in that sense

Comment

Far lesbian Davis lose her mind, I think Davis took too many shots to the head from her girlfriend

Comment

I would not be at all surprised if he in fact developed teats.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          It's really all because of Floyd! They hate Floyd, so they have to hate Tank! ******! Tank is on pace! Ward, GGG, and Loma were nowhere near Tank's status at 25, and they're all "must-see TV" today! Seems like some fighters are held to Floyd-Tyson standards, and others are held to historic norms! Tank should take it is as a compliment, then ask himself "Do I want to go out like Mike, or do I want to go out like Floyd?"

The difference being Ward, GGG and Loma were looking for big fights. GGG got avoided a fair bit and Ward went into the tournament to get them. And if they weren’t getting big fights, they were still active to try and build something, like GGG. His activity and knockout streak got him a reputation and eventually big fights.

Davis cried on Twitter saying his promoters were trying to get him beat when they enquired about a fight with Loma. He (or his team) have also turned down a $5m one fight offer to fight Tevin Farmer, a guy that i think he’d smash. Farmer isn’t a huge fight, but it’s still bigger than the guy’s he’s been fighting.

I really rate Tank as a fighter but he seems too content to just sit back and fight nobodies every 9 months. He’s too inactive for a 25 year old champ and doesn’t seem to be making noise to get the best fights. The years go quickly, especially for smaller fighters that usually decline at a younger age and for a guy that seems to get out of shape in his long periods out of the ring. It didn’t seem that long ago that Broner was a kid, now he’s 30.
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 07-16-2019, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Somebody needs to look out for all these guys he's beating up on. He's only 25 so he gets to bust up a bantamweight. Tell Hugo Ruiz, he's only 25.

Comment

LOL that's like saying you're the smartest retard in a special ed classroom. Of course, he's the cash cow at 130... no one is fighting there. The only other relevant fighter is Miguel Berchelt and he might be like the least popular among Mexican fans. His last fight did horrible ratings.

135 is where the big boys are.
              Last edited by TheCell8; 07-16-2019, 06:55 PM.

Comment

This dude let his woman put hands on him on social media. He's a lame and that's all he'll ever be

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Cash Cow in the 130lb Division? Are we sure he's even going to make weight? Last I saw he was pregnant...did he have a boy or a girl?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=815170

Those were pics of how he looked in May...
                  His lack of discipline will be his downfall. He's talented AF but lacking in that area.

Comment

His last fight did awful ratings. And Abner Mares was the one who sold the tickets not him. All the Mexicans at the Stub Hub Center were booing his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Who was Ward fighting before the Super Six? Who was GGG fighting when he was 25? Who was Loma fighting before he turned pro?]The hate that Tank is getting is really hate for Floyd! Loma did fight the #2 guy at 26, but we hate Tank because he swerved Loma at 23! How can Pedraza NOT be a a "Top 5 Guy" while he was a Champion? Tank needs to step it up NOW, but all this hate is really some silly BS!
                      ward wasn't champ before he entered the super six. you aren't comparing like things. you are picking age and age alone while ignoring everything else. hes been champ for 2 and a half years and has fought nothing but bums. why not pay attention to that? that is far more important than age. age has no bearing on this. hes supposed to be a championship level fighter. hes being marketed as a championship level fighter. hes not being marketed as young kid boxer who will someday be champ.

if ward was champ and figthing bums he would be criticized and i did criticize him when he ducked bute and tried to fight sartison. if ggg was champ and fighting nothing but bums he would be criticized cept that didnt happen. he fought like 10 top ten guys. davis has fought one.

being a champ doesn't mean you are automatically top 5.saunders is a hcamp at 168 so he should be top 5? no. if you remember pedraza had recently fought edner cherry in a fight that almost everyone thought he lost so in reality his top 10 ranking was questionable because cherry wasnt a top 10 guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X