Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I'm The Cash Cow In The 130-Pound Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I'm The Cash Cow In The 130-Pound Division!

Gervonta Davis takes it as a compliment that his name remains on the mind and tongue of just about everyone else in the super featherweight division. The unbeaten southpaw remains a daily target among the division's best, whereas he prefers to simply focus on the task at hand rather than waste energy on fights that may or may not happen down the road.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Big pay day for those bums he's been fighting...

Comment

His career is in slow motion, armchair fans have forgotten who he is.

Comment

If you're so great Tank why don't you talk about unification?
          Other than Jose Pedraza what other Champion has Davis faced in their Prime?

Comment

Is he even capable of drawing 10,000 attendance in his home state.

Comment

Lol remember when he cried when Floyd said he contacted Top Rank about Tank v Loma

Tank literally said “he’s trying to get me beat” lol.

Tank will never be a star, he’s too busy ducking big fights and fighting nobodies once every 9 months. “He young doe” - no, he’s in his mid 20’s now, not a kid anymore.

Comment

I tend to not watch his fights. He rarely fights anybody with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Is he even capable of drawing 10,000 attendance in his home state.
                  I’ve heard “roughly” a crowd of 12,000 is expected for his homecoming.

Guess we’ll see.

Comment

You a nobody ! Lomachenko is da man!

Comment

Working...
                    X