Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I'm The Cash Cow In The 130-Pound Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man already 25,time he starts to fight names and good opponents,he ain't a prospect anymore, they wasting his career

Comment

Originally posted by eff pandas View Post
      i mean okay. I can't argue with him & i'm ultimately a fan, but being the money guy at 130 these days is like being the ***y girl at the cleft palate surgery recovery center.
      lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        Man already 25,time he starts to fight names and good opponents,he ain't a prospect anymore, they wasting his career
        He's not in his mid-20s. He's not 25 yet. He's 24. Why do fans always skip a year? I don't care about his age. Davis is a young boxing vet.

Fights I wanna see him in and are possible to make, hopefully: Fortuna, Lopez, Lomachenko, Mikey, Pacman (money fight @ 140). I think he'll go to 135 after this coming fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          He's not in his mid-20s. He's not 25 yet. He's 24. Why do fans always skip a year? I don't care about his age. Davis is a young boxing vet.

Fights I wanna see him in and are possible to make, hopefully: Fortuna, Lopez, Lomachenko, Mikey, Pacman (money fight @ 140). I think he'll go to 135 after this coming fight.
          well if pedraza was top 5 why can't tank be 25? hell 30. yeah pac is dropping down to 140 for tank so delusional

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
            Davis is a good fighter but he gets thrashed by Loma

I don’t think he can make 130 anymore. Bet he misses weight
            The bold: I'd love to find that one out soon.

I still think Davis-Loma will happen next year. TR and Floyd have to do business sometime. Even give Davis Berchelt first at 135, then Loma. Kinda a two-fight peace making deal.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
              Dude...... Mid 20's is still a kid.
              Lol..... Word?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                well if pedraza was top 5 why can't tank be 25? hell 30. yeah pac is dropping down to 140 for tank so delusional
                It's a good money fight for both. Pac would eye that one with quite an interest, even if he knows he can't win.

Comment

also 24 is considered mid 20's.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    It's a good money fight for both. Pac would eye that one with quite an interest, even if he knows he can't win.
                    any fight for pac is a big money fight. hes a star. davis is not. just check his ratings. pathetic. he's getting a million dollars but they have to find these bin collectors who will fight for cheap so they dont lose too much moeny on their investment

Comment

......This N1GG@

Comment

Working...
                      X