Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I'm The Cash Cow In The 130-Pound Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    Dude...... Mid 20's is still a kid.
    Not in my world.

Anyway, mid 20’s is not a kid. He should be entering his prime soon, especially at the weights he fights at. Historically fighters primes have been younger in those classes, around mid 20’s and usually start fading by 30, except a few exceptions.

If they want to make him a PPV star, they better get moving and stop ducking big fights.

He’s a good fighter but he proved he’s a bit of a b.itch when Floyd tried to make him fight Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Not in my world.

Anyway, mid 20’s is not a kid. He should be entering his prime soon, especially at the weights he fights at. Historically fighters primes have been younger in those classes, around mid 20’s and usually start fading by 30, except a few exceptions.

If they want to make him a PPV star, they better get moving and stop ducking big fights.

He’s a good fighter but he proved he’s a bit of a b.itch when Floyd tried to make him fight Loma.
      In your opinion, what age is still a kid in boxing?

Comment

Bottom line, he's only 25.

People in here acting like he's 30.
        Did Roy Jones wait until he was 25...

How about Floyd Mayweather ?

Manny Pacquiao

Oscar De La Hoya

Canelo and the list goes on... so I ask you this who do you want to see him fight next?

Comment

In your opinion, what age is still a kid in boxing?
          You know when Floyd does his rants he says "Tank is still a kid just like myself" and he's 40 LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing90 View Post
            Did Roy Jones wait until he was 25...

How about Floyd Mayweather ?

Manny Pacquiao

Oscar De La Hoya

Canelo and the list goes on... so I ask you this who do you want to see him fight next?
            Obviously Loma, which I have strong confidence that it will happen in the very near future.

Comment

Obviously Loma, which I have strong confidence that it will happen in the very near future.
              How can you have so much confidence in that when Tank went into a twitter rant saying his promoter is trying to get him beat by putting him in with Loma.

Tank will never step foot in the ring with Lomachenko until he shows signs he’s really fading.

I actually rate tank but we got to see he’s not truly willing to step up when his bluff was called that time.
              Last edited by deathofaclown; 07-16-2019, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Davis is not a cash cow, he's just a plain cow.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  ggg had no american tv or high powered promoter backing him at that point. tank davis is headlining american cards on pbc/showtime etc... lomachenko fought the #2 guy in his second pro fight. tank has never even fought a top 5 guy to date. ward wasnt champion until he fought kessler. tanks been champ for 2 and a half years and is still fighting bums.
                  Who was Ward fighting before the Super Six? Who was GGG fighting when he was 25? Who was Loma fighting before he turned pro? The hate that Tank is getting is really hate for Floyd! Loma did fight the #2 guy at 26, but we hate Tank because he swerved Loma at 23! How can Pedraza NOT be a a "Top 5 Guy" while he was a Champion? Tank needs to step it up NOW, but all this hate is really some silly BS!

Comment

EXACTLY. Have no idea why I'm being criticized for what I said.....
                    It's really all because of Floyd! They hate Floyd, so they have to hate Tank! ******! Tank is on pace! Ward, GGG, and Loma were nowhere near Tank's status at 25, and they're all "must-see TV" today! Seems like some fighters are held to Floyd-Tyson standards, and others are held to historic norms! Tank should take it is as a compliment, then ask himself "Do I want to go out like Mike, or do I want to go out like Floyd?"

Comment

After he won the belt from Pedraza you would think that was the start of bigger and better things. Instead hes fighting much lower level competition than Pedraza while also losing his title on the scales and his promoter babying him.

Comment

Working...
                      X