Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I'm The Cash Cow In The 130-Pound Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    any fight for pac is a big money fight. hes a star. davis is not. just check his ratings. pathetic. he's getting a million dollars but they have to find these bin collectors who will fight for cheap so they dont lose too much moeny on their investment
    The Pacman would fancy it, I'm sure.

Comment

also 24 is considered mid 20's.
      Then the word 'mid' is meaningless. If we were supposed to share 10, you would not get 6 and 4 for me. The number is 5. I consider 25-27 mid 20s.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        The Pacman would fancy it, I'm sure.
        he's not shot enough yet. maybe a couple more losses. next up for tank will be gamboa. hes ripe

Comment

Then the word 'mid' is meaningless. If we were supposed to share 10, you would not get 6 and 4 for me. The number is 5. I consider 25-27 mid 20s.

Cheers.
          how is 27 mid 20's but not 24? 27 is further away from the middle than 24.... but anyway just for reference 24 is universally considered mid 20's. i just want you to know because i dont want you to run into an awkward situation in real life. even if it does come up just pretend you believe 24 is mid 20's so you dont get laughed at.

Comment

Another delusional fraud, promoted by the biggest fraud ever.

Comment

how is 27 mid 20's but not 24? 27 is further away from the middle than 24.... but anyway just for reference 24 is universally considered mid 20's. i just want you to know because i dont want you to run into an awkward situation in real life. even if it does come up just pretend you believe 24 is mid 20's so you dont get laughed at.
              27-29 is late 20s, not early 30s. I don't like to play these math games. I don't care about his age. I said that many times.

What's your beef with Gervonta, bro? I don't get it.

Loma just fought Crolla, a 100-1 underdog, or whatever. Do you rate Davis so highly? We've been talking about your hate for Davis since he was 21. What up, daggum?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Another delusional fraud, promoted by the biggest fraud ever.
                Go see a psychiatrist. This is not healthy. Who cares if he's the highest paid at 130. He will be at 135, soon, too.

Davis is the real deal. Deal with it, man.

You are transferring your hatred for Floyd and Ward to him. He's not them. Any problems with his boxing skills? Is he bum?
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 07-16-2019, 10:55 PM.

Comment

27-29 is late 20s, not early 30s. I don't like to play these math games. I don't care about his age. I said that many times.

What's your beef with Gervonta, bro? I don't get it.

Loma just fought Crolla, a 100-1 underdog, or whatever. Do you rate Davis so highly? We've been talking about your hate for Davis since he was 21. What up, daggum?
                  . I consider 25-27 mid 20s.

Cheers.
                  so 27 is mid 20's and late 20's? you seem confused.

davis is fighting nothing but bums. that is worthy of criticism. you are criticizing loma for fighting top 5 guys over and over yet defending tanks garbage opposition. they arent doing the same thing. only a complete fanboy would pretend they are. tank is making a great living fighting bums thats good for him but i dont have to like it. i always said i would do the same if i could get away with it. its a good scam but not worthy or respect in any way. loma could do the same but hes not. 4 top 5 guys in a row. tank needs to take notes

Comment

Go see a psychiatrist. This is not healthy. Who cares if he's the highest paid at 130. He will be at 135, soon, too.

Davis is the real deal. Deal with it, man.

You are transferring your hatred for Floyd and Ward to him. He's not them. Any problems with his boxing skills? Is he bum?
                    I’m not the one who can’t cope with reality here. Who has he beaten so far? Little Broner 2.0 will duck Berchelt and go running from 130 once Shakur moves up. He will continue to duck Loma and any decent fighter at 135. He is a chubby little hype job.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      I’m not the one who can’t cope with reality here. Who has he beaten so far? Little Broner 2.0 will duck Berchelt and go running from 130 once Shakur moves up. He will continue to duck Loma and any decent fighter at 135. He is a chubby little hype job.
                      he beat pedraza who nearly beat loma. it was life and death according to him. reality!

Comment

Working...
                      X