Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez on Canelo Rejecting GGG: He took a lot of things personal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Talk it up big for Canelo while you can. He will lose in September.
    I got $500 on Canelo. Now you talk while I back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      at this point BOSSNELO should just put a restraining order on the fraud triple flop. this clown keeps BEGGING for undeserved paydays. EARN IT YOU COWARD.
      Will never remove the asterisk on his career that he is a drug cheat. Needed roids to get a draw LOL.

Canelo knows that he is fighting a wall and GGG has taken this personal now. Doesn't want that smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Go read the article that is on boxing scene top headlines now about Sanchez saying Canelo will KO Kovalev with a body shot. It's an up to date article from the same interview as this thread. In the article Sanchez states clearly he thought GGG won both fights and this is months after he has been fired. So you can quit telling that lie that Sanchez thought Canelo beat GGG in the 2nd fight.
        That's his stance that he backtracked and took him almost 2 full weeks after the fight. Don't make me embarrass your sensitive h0e azzz again and show videos and direct quotes of him on fight night saying GGG didn't win and throwing GGG under the bus for not fighting Mexican Style, not listening to the gameplan or instructions. Sanchez flip flopped after GGG fangirls like yourself were crying and demanding he get fired for not screaming GGG won on fight night. He spoke the truth on fight night and then did a 180 and walked everything back to try and keep his job with GGG...GGG by the way was still salty and fired him anyway because he told GGG to his face you losing the fight then told reporters and the world he didn't think GGG won. LMAO

He can say whatever he wants now but you can't change what he already said no matter how bad you try you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube what know exactly how he really felt. I'm sorry that GGG's own trainer didn't think he won and how bad that hurts your soul snowflake.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-15-2019, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          One of these fighters took so much punishment he had to go to the hospital after the fight then ran and hid under the biggest rock he could find in Kazaphukstan for almost a year to heal his face. Which was that? While the other guy looked like this after the fight and went clubbing that night...

Canelo was smart and went with designer PED's this time since he got caught the first time with over the counter ****. Considering he trains out here in San Diego and plenty of biomedical labs here that specialize in enhance ****tails (SD-Tijuana is the biomed research mecca in the western hemisphere fyi).

Easy to get the good stuff here. Their is a reason why the Olympics keep blood samples 10 years out now and sample them yearly. LOL I'm on a pellet base hormone treatment atm and I pissed clean on tests for Test LOL. My Doctor was laughing about it. I wonder if someone from Scripps Health (Scripps Green Hospital in La Jolla for his checkups) would leak Canelo blood work if they were payed enough hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Can you blame him though? Obviously, Canelo is still holding a hate grudge against GGG for exposing him as a drug cheat
            If he hates him so much wanting to kick his ass would seem to be the normal thing to do. He is not costing GGG any money by not fighting him because GGG has a 6 fight 100million dollar deal. He gets about 16 million a fight if it's Canelo or somebody else. Canelo should just man up and fight him and settle it in the ring. Canelo has not proven he is better to anybody but die hard Canelo fans who seem to dominate this board. He proved he is on the same level but not better. If the two fights had happened in a neutral place I think Canelo would have two losses on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Flip side of that coin is when a guy who is throwing and missing a LOT some so bad your wondering what the heck they were throwing at. I’m sorry but if A guy misses 1000 times I’m gonna give the other guy credit for DEFENSE.
              Ever see a guy throwing pawing jabs that are not necessarily intended to land. I have many times. How about punches that are intended to move the opponent or get him to react so you can land the real punch you are setting him up for. Do those "missed" punches count for the opposing fighter as defense. And where have you seen a Middleweight throw 1000 missed punches in a fight??

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Ever see a guy throwing pawing jabs that are not necessarily intended to land. I have many times. How about punches that are intended to move the opponent or get him to react so you can land the real punch you are setting him up for. Do those "missed" punches count for the opposing fighter as defense. And where have you seen a Middleweight throw 1000 missed punches in a fight??
                GGg in two fights which has to be a record. And the jab didnt set sht up. Next your gonna say not throwing any body punches was a tachnical decision.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  Will never remove the asterisk on his career that he is a drug cheat. Needed roids to get a draw LOL.

Canelo knows that he is fighting a wall and GGG has taken this personal now. Doesn't want that smoke.
                  Whatever Saunders Jr.

Comment

I truly believe he doesn’t like GGG at all. You cannot be a B-side and feel entitled, am guessing this is what Canelo is thinking. And am guessing GGG is thinking I should still be undefeated with all my belts right now, you didn’t really beat me.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      Man, there's all kinda faults with compubox... they'll count feints, rangefinder jabs and such as thrown punches... all kindsa glancing or partly blocked ish as landed punches. I mean don't get me wrong, it's not totally without worth and very often it can give a good indication of the action, but when it comes down to the close fights it's really down to each of us to use our judgement.

that is right

the point is.....

" punches landed "..... are not official scoring criteria

" punches landed "..... is not, " clean hard punching "

who knows what criteria compubox use when deciding whether to score a punch..... it does not matter what criteria they use, because they certainly do not use the official judging criteria

not only are they inaccurate..... they are irrelevant

people who use compubox to insist that (insert name here) landed more punches..... are tripping, and are clearly casual fans

and no, I do not think it is inappropriate to bash casual fans

it is 100% appropriate to bash anyone who has a big mouth but not much in the way of brains

Comment

Working...
                      X