Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez on Canelo Rejecting GGG: He took a lot of things personal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    Will never remove the asterisk on his career that he is a drug cheat. Needed roids to get a draw LOL.

Canelo knows that he is fighting a wall and GGG has taken this personal now. Doesn't want that smoke.
    Triple flop left the ring looking like Michael Jackson in Thriller. he don't deserve another fight with BOSSNELO.

Comment

• so funny that you guys are desperately screaming for a trilogy

Golovkin gets beaten up in a trilogy fight

I can't believe you guys cannot see it coming

also.....

Canelo beats Golovkin anyway he wants

Golovkin could not get his game going in either of those fights

in the rematch..... Canelo fought his fight, and Golovkin did not..... Golovkin could not get his game going, and he could not follow the instructions from his corner..... the judges saw him back-peddling and jabbing to survive for large spots in that fight

in the first fight..... when Canelo was being effective (early, and late), Golovkin could not get his game going, and was getting out-boxed by the smaller/quicker fighter..... when Canelo slowed down in the middle rounds, Golovkin could get his game going..... but he still struggled to be effective, even when Canelo was sitting on the ropes

Canelo did a better job boxing Golovkin in the first fight, than Golovkin did boxing Canelo in the rematch..... and Canelo did a better job imposing himself in the rematch, than Golovkin did imposing himself in the first fight

Canelo will win the trilogy fight however he wants

imho they should form a gameplan similar to the first Golovkin fight..... because the 5/6 rounds that Canelo won, he won cleanly and clearly..... but be more active/aggressive in the middle rounds, with better tailored combinations and counters, now that they know what works with Gennady

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        he did not you shlt-talking fkn idiot

in 5 of those rounds, ALL 3 judges awarded those 5 rounds to Canelo

those rounds were CLEAR Canelo rounds, there was no controversy

FACT: if you did not award AT LEAST 5 rounds to Canelo in the first fight..... then you are a fkn moron

you have spent so long talking shlt that you actually believe it, what an idiot
        So the boxing press, fighters promoters, managers and trainers who think Golovkin won the fight are all idiots. Glad you cleared that up Some of them scored it as I did 8-4. Some had it 9-3. I'm pretty sure Atlas had it 9-3.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          So the boxing press, fighters promoters, managers and trainers who think Golovkin won the fight are all idiots. Glad you cleared that up Some of them scored it as I did 8-4. Some had it 9-3. I'm pretty sure Atlas had it 9-3.

I stand by that post

in 5 of those rounds, ALL 3 judges awarded those 5 rounds to Canelo

those rounds were CLEAR Canelo rounds, there was no controversy

if you did not award AT LEAST 5 rounds to Canelo in the first fight..... then you are either a fkn moron, or you saw what you wanted/needed to see..... for whatever reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
            This makes no sense - Canelo recieves a few mild taunts from GGG and refuses to fight him. Boxers get taunts all the time. It's how fights are promoted. Canelo is just ducking GGG. If he really hated GGG that much - he would want to beat him up
            Mild taunts?

He challenged his integrity, and his manhood over and over, he kicked a man while he was down, Canelo def thinks GGG is a bi$$$, who tries to ride his coattails while insulting him, I wouldn't give that dude a payday neither if I was Canelo, I would hurt him where it hurts most, his wallet.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              That's his stance that he backtracked and took him almost 2 full weeks after the fight. Don't make me embarrass your sensitive h0e azzz again and show videos and direct quotes of him on fight night saying GGG didn't win and throwing GGG under the bus for not fighting Mexican Style, not listening to the gameplan or instructions. Sanchez flip flopped after GGG fangirls like yourself were crying and demanding he get fired for not screaming GGG won on fight night. He spoke the truth on fight night and then did a 180 and walked everything back to try and keep his job with GGG...GGG by the way was still salty and fired him anyway because he told GGG to his face you losing the fight then told reporters and the world he didn't think GGG won. LMAO

He can say whatever he wants now but you can't change what he already said no matter how bad you try you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube what know exactly how he really felt. I'm sorry that GGG's own trainer didn't think he won and how bad that hurts your soul snowflake.
              You don't bother me with all your names. I think you are just another GGG hating Canelo jackass who would lie to make your point. Go ahead and do your best to prove you aren't lying when you are. It's right there in the article from two days ago. Big Dummy. He said we won both fights which is what he has always said. What part of WE WON BOTH FIGHTS don't you understand. He said months after being fired so he damn sure is not trying to get his job back. Put what ever lying spin you want on it but that is what he is saying right now and that is what I believe., Shove the toothpaste up your ass. You are a hell of a lot more worried about Canelo than I am about GGG. I don't go around making up lies for him. Nice shrine you got for your hero Canelo. Too bad he probably loses his next fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                You don't bother me with all your names. I think you are just another GGG hating Canelo jackass who would lie to make your point. Go ahead and do your best to prove you aren't lying when you are. It's right there in the article from two days ago. Big Dummy. He said we won both fights which is what he has always said. What part of WE WON BOTH FIGHTS don't you understand. He said months after being fired so he damn sure is not trying to get his job back. Put what ever lying spin you want on it but that is what he is saying right now and that is what I believe., Shove the toothpaste up your ass. You are a hell of a lot more worried about Canelo than I am about GGG. I don't go around making up lies for him. Nice shrine you got for your hero Canelo. Too bad he probably loses his next fight.
                You still upset that after the fight Sanchez said GGG didn't win the fight and told GGG to his face he was losing?? Those are facts phuk boy. Him flip flopping a week later, month later a year later don't change the fact that we know how he really felt.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Sanchez, admitting that Golovkin did not win...

Do you want the interviews he did in Spanish to ESPN Deportes saying GGG didn't win??? Because those exist too.
                Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-15-2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• He also was asked about the famous video audio of him trying to hide from the HBO cameras when he whispered in GGG's ear you know we are losing this fight after numerous rounds of GGG backing up and getting the Mexican Style whooped out his azzz.

When asked if he said that to GGG he admitted to saying it because he believed they were losing the fight.

This is my favorite from the night Sanchez asked in front of GGG did he think the decision was fair and does he have a message for upset GGG fans who thought he won the fight lol

Watch this clip and try not to cry bolohomo

Sanchez message to GGG fans was
                  "We appreciate the support, But we can't be hypocritical and bytch about every decision that doesn't go our way. Listen the judges were good judges and they saw the fight for Canelo"

Sanchez wasn't just talking to GGG cry baby fans he was talking to his own fighter LMAO

Sanchez threw GGG under the bus after the fight and made it known he didn't think he won. GGG fans were furious and trashing him and demanding he get fired for not saying GGG won. Sanchez thought his comments would die down but the momentum for him to be fired kept building so finally after waiting almost 2 weeks AFTER the fight suddenly changed his mind on how that fight went. Then and only then did Sanchez do a full 180 and back track on everything he said fight night. Problem is you can't take it back we got video and quotes of what you really felt Sanchez. His reversal was just to try and keep his job in hopes GGG wouldn't fire his azzz....and guess what GGG the petty sensitive bytch still fired him LMAO
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-15-2019, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    That's his stance that he backtracked and took him almost 2 full weeks after the fight. Don't make me embarrass your sensitive h0e azzz again and show videos and direct quotes of him on fight night saying GGG didn't win and throwing GGG under the bus for not fighting Mexican Style, not listening to the gameplan or instructions. Sanchez flip flopped after GGG fangirls like yourself were crying and demanding he get fired for not screaming GGG won on fight night. He spoke the truth on fight night and then did a 180 and walked everything back to try and keep his job with GGG...GGG by the way was still salty and fired him anyway because he told GGG to his face you losing the fight then told reporters and the world he didn't think GGG won. LMAO

He can say whatever he wants now but you can't change what he already said no matter how bad you try you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube what know exactly how he really felt. I'm sorry that GGG's own trainer didn't think he won and how bad that hurts your soul snowflake.
                    Show us the links where Sanchez says GGG lost (opposite of winning) and I'll show you mine!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      so funny that you guys are desperately screaming for a trilogy

Golovkin gets beaten up in a trilogy fight

I can't believe you guys cannot see it coming

also.....

Canelo beats Golovkin anyway he wants

Golovkin could not get his game going in either of those fights

in the rematch..... Canelo fought his fight, and Golovkin did not..... Golovkin could not get his game going, and he could not follow the instructions from his corner..... the judges saw him back-peddling and jabbing to survive for large spots in that fight

in the first fight..... when Canelo was being effective (early, and late), Golovkin could not get his game going, and was getting out-boxed by the smaller/quicker fighter..... when Canelo slowed down in the middle rounds, Golovkin could get his game going..... but he still struggled to be effective, even when Canelo was sitting on the ropes

Canelo did a better job boxing Golovkin in the first fight, than Golovkin did boxing Canelo in the rematch..... and Canelo did a better job imposing himself in the rematch, than Golovkin did imposing himself in the first fight

Canelo will win the trilogy fight however he wants

imho they should form a gameplan similar to the first Golovkin fight..... because the 5/6 rounds that Canelo won, he won cleanly and clearly..... but be more active/aggressive in the middle rounds, with better tailored combinations and counters, now that they know what works with Gennady
                      Not sure what fight you watched but Canelo looked like a bobblehead doll in both fights, got wobbled by the hardest shots, and couldn't get GGG's back to touch the ropes.

With Vada out to catch cheaters slipping, I got GGG by KO!

...then we can finally see GGG clean out the division and retire undefeated in the eyes of millions!

Comment

Working...
                      X