Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez on Canelo Rejecting GGG: He took a lot of things personal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course drug cheat Canelo isn't interested in facing GGG again. The guy was robbed really badly in the 1st fight and even the 2nd fight to a lesser degree. Hi knows GGG will be gunning for him stalking him relentlessly and he wants none of that thankyou very much.
    CLENELO clearly knows he swindled poor GGG's belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      That’s my take. I can see giving GGG 7 rounds but 8 bending backwards every close round and more than 8 BYRD’ing the other way.
      Yeah and I appreciate honesty so the draw was fare AF in my opinion cuzz GGG admitted that that was his worse performance of his life and Canelo considered that one of his best so

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
        I had it one point to Golovkin in the first fight but after rewatching it that's exactly how I have it 1,2,3 clearly Canelo as well as 10,11 & 12, I gave GGG 4,5,6,7,8 & 9th rounds.
        Thanks for the honesty! Ive said since day one This is the kind of fight people will rewatch some day and realize they had it all wrong

Comment

at this point BOSSNELO should just put a restraining order on the fraud triple flop. this clown keeps BEGGING for undeserved paydays. EARN IT YOU COWARD.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            You're entitled to your opinion on who won the fight, of course, man, but I have to ask what the hell Connect % has to do with anything?
            Clean effective punching which is a scoring criteria

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              I think there is a big silence from Sanchez because there is nothing of substance to report and he realizes he went too far with his greedy Golovkin comments. Especially after Gennady and him sat down discussed the situation and Sanchez seemed to accept it according to Golovkin. Then came the ill advised outburst by Sanchez on social media. Sanchez needs to sit down and reevaluate his philosophy of training. His we don't adjust to our opponent we force them to adjust to us philosophy does not work at the higher levels. He had another guy leave prior that basically said the same thing. He was stagnating.
              That was the dumbest thing ever especially against Canelos open minded versatile super team who put special emphasis to adjustments! But I think it ain’t really Able filosofy in general, he used that with Golovkin because Golovkin only has certain skills. He only knows one way to fight

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                I had it one point to Golovkin in the first fight but after rewatching it that's exactly how I have it 1,2,3 clearly Canelo as well as 10,11 & 12, I gave GGG 4,5,6,7,8 & 9th rounds.
                I have no problem at all with that card. In fact almost identical to mine but I gave round 11 to Ggg but that was a 50/50 round. Had it 7-5 ggg. Again I had to pick so I gave it to GgG but That was a toss up round. And rewatching the fight I can see Canelo getting that round. The rest spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                  Yeah and I appreciate honesty so the draw was fare AF in my opinion cuzz GGG admitted that that was his worse performance of his life and Canelo considered that one of his best so
                  The draw was very fair. And I can see 7-5 GGG. These ass clowns with more than that are TROLLIN hard. Some of these DOPES score cards don’t even mathematically add up???

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
                    Of course drug cheat Canelo isn't interested in facing GGG again. The guy was robbed really badly in the 1st fight and even the 2nd fight to a lesser degree. Hi knows GGG will be gunning for him stalking him relentlessly and he wants none of that thankyou very much.
                    CLENELO clearly knows he swindled poor GGG's belts.
                    Robbed??? Ohh like you sht card??? Didn’t you give GGg like 13 and 14 rounds??? You probably only gave Canelo 1 round.

Comment

If I was Canelo, after getting outlanded by 80 punches in both fights, wobbled a couple of times, landing his hardest haymakers that were walked right through, and boo'd by his own fans... I would want no part of GGG either!

Comment

Working...
                      X