Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez on Canelo Rejecting GGG: He took a lot of things personal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    Listen I know your going with popular opinion but you’d have to be a moron to not accept that Canelo clearly won rounds 1-3 and 10-12 and 2 swing rounds can go to whoever in fight 1
    I had it one point to Golovkin in the first fight but after rewatching it that's exactly how I have it 1,2,3 clearly Canelo as well as 10,11 & 12, I gave GGG 4,5,6,7,8 & 9th rounds.

Comment

Champs? Fools that won VACANT straps against low level opposition?? Smh cut it out

Comment

GGG and his team should have thanked Cash Cow Canelo.
        GGG has all those belts but they weren’t making him any more money. His PPV numbers still bombed and he had to pay all of those sanctioning fees.
        Canelo relieved him of that burden. Now GGG can fight bum after bum and not having to worry about being a top guy in the division.
        Where’s Canelo’s thank you card you bum GGG!!!!!!!

Comment

Charlo beat centeno for the interim title. Fake champ

Comment

This is true

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              GGG and his team should have thanked Cash Cow Canelo.
              GGG has all those belts but they weren’t making him any more money. His PPV numbers still bombed and he had to pay all of those sanctioning fees.
              Canelo relieved him of that burden. Now GGG can fight bum after bum and not having to worry about being a top guy in the division.
              Where’s Canelo’s thank you card you bum GGG!!!!!!!
              This is true. Canelo made ggg rich and famous hbo made him known

Comment

This makes no sense - Canelo recieves a few mild taunts from GGG and refuses to fight him. Boxers get taunts all the time. It's how fights are promoted. Canelo is just ducking GGG. If he really hated GGG that much - he would want to beat him up

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                  Abel might have been the one who caused this.

Either way Canelo landed the higher connection percent on both fights and Canelo won them both imo. You could make a case for the draw on the first fight but the second was clearly Canelo's fight.
                  You're entitled to your opinion on who won the fight, of course, man, but I have to ask what the hell Connect % has to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                    ANDRADE and CHARLO should get a CANELO fight. Champs should fight champs.

Indeed, When is Charlo fighting Andrade? or Jacobs for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      the so called monster turned into a safety first jabber... 9 months on recovery for a reason...
                      He's literally been a jabber his whole career. He had a new baby, legal issues and was deciding on a new platform, one that would help him with his promotional company. Acting like it was Canelo who made him take 9 months off is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X