No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Canelo Would KO Kovalev With a Body Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    Exactly and he admits in this same interview that they were never able to hit Canelo cleanly! How the F can you win a fight that’s in the pocket engaging the whole fight and you never hit him cleanly yet you feel you beat him
    Sanchez is delusional. Golovkin him him clean plenty of times. Canelo has a good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      “The one thing about Canelo though - I still think we beat him in the two fights with Gennadiy"

No, no Abel, you don't think that at all!

You think Canelo won the second fight. I known that because I've read it here a thousand times ...
      Because that's NOT what he said on fight night. lol After the fight he did not 1 but MULTIPLE interviews saying GGG didn't win the fight. Interviews with hundreds of cameras in his face, did numerous interviews in english then went and did interviews in spanish with ESPN Deportes not only saying GGG didn't win but that they had good judges and that the decision was fair. Also threw GGG under the bus for how he fought saying the way he fought wasn't the gameplan they trained for, and that he constantly told GGG to stop backing up and jabbing and to stand and fight this man but that GGG refused to listen and fought that way. Basically telling the world well if he would of listened to me he would of won that fight but he chose to run from Mexican Style and lost.

He also was asked about the famous video audio of him trying to hide from the HBO cameras when he whispered in GGG's ear you know we are losing this fight after numerous rounds of GGG backing up and getting the Mexican Style whooped out his azzz. When asked if he said that to GGG he admitted to saying it because he believed they were losing the fight.

This is my favorite from the night Sanchez asked in front of GGG did he think the decision was fair and does he have a message for upset GGG fans who thought he won the fight lol

Watch this clip and try not to cry GGG fanboys

Sanchez message to GGG fans was
      "We appreciate the support, But we can't be hypocritical and bytch about every decision that doesn't go our way. Listen the judges were good judges and they saw the fight for Canelo"

Sanchez wasn't just talking to GGG cry baby fans he was talking to his own fighter LMAO

Sanchez threw GGG under the bus after the fight and made it known he didn't think he won. GGG fans were furious and trashing him and demanding he get fired for not saying GGG won. Sanchez thought his comments would die down but the momentum for him to be fired kept building so finally after waiting almost 2 weeks AFTER the fight suddenly changed his mind on how that fight went. Then and only then did Sanchez do a full 180 and back track on everything he said fight night. Problem is you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, we got video and quotes of what you really felt Sanchez. His reversal was just to try and keep his job in hopes GGG wouldn't fire his azzz....and guess what GGG the petty sensitive bytch still fired him LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
        Abel is full of crap now I see why Golovkin bounced. After the fight all Abel did was praise Canelo, he didn't dispute the decision and cry about Golovkin losing the fight.
        To me deep down Able knows that Golovkin lost his last fight with Alvarez
        Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Abel Sanchez is now flip flopping saying they won fight 2 but admits that they were never able to hit Canelo flush cleanly! Someone clarify how you win a fight but never hit your oponent clearly. Because we all know Canelo was the ring general pushes ggg back all night
        Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
        "The one thing about Canelo though - I still think we beat him in the two fights with Gennadiy"

Oh so now you guys beat him? Faking Unable Sanchez flip flops more than Mitt Romney.
        It's really hilarious aint it. I shyt on GGG and he puzzzied out, ran from a mexican style fight and got his face broke and all his excuses he made from the first fight flipped on his head. That's the real reason he ran out the ring like a coward bytch and suddenly forgot how to speak English after the fight. But one thing I don't kill him over is shyt canning Sanchez. That motherphuker was on some we win as a team...but... phuk no I ain't taking this L as a team. This shyt is on GGG I gave him the tools and advice to win but he wouldn't listen and threw GGG under the bus. then flip flopped when he knew he phuked up just to try and save his job. Can't blame GGG for not trusting that slime ball Sanchez you simply can't bring that man back to your camp when GGG is running out the ring like a bytch and your trainer is throwing you under the bus. GGG hires and pays your bills. Sadly if he wants to act like a bytch and pull a broner you got to fake the funk and act like one too if you want to keep your job LMAO

Sanchez got what he deserved in the end. Now nobody including his own fighters can trust him or what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Because that's NOT what he said on fight night. lol After the fight he did not 1 but MULTIPLE interviews saying GGG didn't win the fight. Interviews with hundreds of cameras in his face, did numerous interviews in english then went and did interviews in spanish with ESPN Deportes not only saying GGG didn't win but that they had good judges and that the decision was fair. Also threw GGG under the bus for how he fought saying the way he fought wasn't the gameplan they trained for, and that he constantly told GGG to stop backing up and jabbing and to stand and fight this man but that GGG refused to listen and fought that way. Basically telling the world well if he would of listened to me he would of won that fight but he chose to run from Mexican Style and lost.

He also was asked about the famous video audio of him trying to hide from the HBO cameras when he whispered in GGG's ear you know we are losing this fight after numerous rounds of GGG backing up and getting the Mexican Style whooped out his azzz. When asked if he said that to GGG he admitted to saying it because he believed they were losing the fight.

This is my favorite from the night Sanchez asked in front of GGG did he think the decision was fair and does he have a message for upset GGG fans who thought he won the fight lol

Watch this clip and try not to cry GGG fanboys

Sanchez message to GGG fans was
          "We appreciate the support, But we can't be hypocritical and bytch about every decision that doesn't go our way. Listen the judges were good judges and they saw the fight for Canelo"

Sanchez wasn't just talking to GGG cry baby fans he was talking to his own fighter LMAO

Sanchez threw GGG under the bus after the fight and made it known he didn't think he won. GGG fans were furious and trashing him and demanding he get fired for not saying GGG won. Sanchez thought his comments would die down but the momentum for him to be fired kept building so finally after waiting almost 2 weeks AFTER the fight suddenly changed his mind on how that fight went. Then and only then did Sanchez do a full 180 and back track on everything he said fight night. Problem is you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, we got video and quotes of what you really felt Sanchez. His reversal was just to try and keep his job in hopes GGG wouldn't fire his azzz....and guess what GGG the petty sensitive bytch still fired him LMAO
          Thanks, but I've already read hundreds of essays by GGG haters trying to interpret Abel's words as meaning what they want them to mean.

I still haven't seen or heard Abel himself actually saying that he thought Canelo won the fight doe.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Thanks, but I've already read hundreds of essays by GGG haters trying to interpret Abel's words as meaning what they want them to mean.

I still haven't seen or heard Abel himself actually saying that he thought Canelo won the fight doe.
            But he did say GGG DIDN'T win the fight and that the judges were good and that he doesn't have a problem with the decision. When your trainer has to wait 2 weeks to definitively say GGG won the fight and back track on everything he said he clearly didn't think GGG won. I mean phuk sake this happened

It's like when a man is asked how does she look and the response is well she has a great personality. That's the nice way of saying she's NOT pretty when you don't want to be mean and call her ugly. Sanchez was asked numerous times did he think GGG won and he's on record on video NOT saying yes. Then trashed GGG for how he fought and not listening him and over and over said well I thought GGG should of got a draw. I thought we should of got a draw is code for she has a nice personality when asked if she is good looking. Even GGG now knows Sanchez doesn't think she's pretty and that's why she dumped him. lol
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-15-2019, 12:14 PM.

Comment

ok let that roided f-agit clenelo move up to 175 and he will be bloated ****roach and serg will pick him apart when he cant move

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                It's really hilarious aint it. I shyt on GGG and he puzzzied out, ran from a mexican style fight and got his face broke and all his excuses he made from the first fight flipped on his head. That's the real reason he ran out the ring like a coward bytch and suddenly forgot how to speak English after the fight. But one thing I don't kill him over is shyt canning Sanchez. That motherphuker was on some we win as a team...but... phuk no I ain't taking this L as a team. This shyt is on GGG I gave him the tools and advice to win but he wouldn't listen and threw GGG under the bus. then flip flopped when he knew he phuked up just to try and save his job. Can't blame GGG for not trusting that slime ball Sanchez you simply can't bring that man back to your camp when GGG is running out the ring like a bytch and your trainer is throwing you under the bus. GGG hires and pays your bills. Sadly if he wants to act like a bytch and pull a broner you got to fake the funk and act like one too if you want to keep your job LMAO

Sanchez got what he deserved in the end. Now nobody including his own fighters can trust him or what he says.
                You gotta consider the amazing job Abel Sanchez did of fooling so many people into accepting Golovkin, he put the package together and made sure to stear him clear of any real threats until his big money which was really never a threat of ggg getting KOD just schooled outboxed by Canelo! Yet Sanchez covered that first mess up by convincing people that GGG didn’t go to the body because Canelo was running. Canelo was using the backfoot but he was also coming in and engaging ggg into a back and forth punches which ggg was too scared to capitalize on. What I’m saying is in fight 2 ggg totally punked out more and Abel Sanchez looked like jerk off that told ggg not to go to the body. In other words Abel Sanchez probably was faced with either accepting that he sucks as a coach or GGG cowarded out from Mexican Style! He took ggg as far as he could, GGG has limited skills he’s too old and he wasn’t game enough to go to the body like he said he would this time. GGG also walked out and made them all look bad! Abel Sanchez put a lot into ggg and

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  My thoughts exactly. Kovalev is too slow to land anything, soft to the body, bad gas tank & mediocre defense.

Even if canelos power didn't carry up to lhw. He'd be tagging Kovat will all night

Smoke and mirrors type of fight
                  It really is smoke and mirrors. I would like to see him fight Andrade next. I am not sure Andrade is ready but I think he will create problems. He is a southpaw, descent pop, fast and moves well.

Comment

Sanchez, admitting that Golovkin did not win...

Comment

Agreed, Canelo would stop him to the body. That’s why I call him “Foldalev,” he folds like a chair when he gets hit to the body.

Last edited by markther; 07-15-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X