Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets keep it REAL for once. Oscar was ROBBED vs Mayweather (unbiased)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Those are the list of floyd gift wins... :Lol1:
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Mayhaters need as much attention as they can get, so, NSB here they come.

Comment

whenever there is a poster who is in all red goes looking for a way to get green, they decide to make a thread about an old Floyd fight and claim he lost knowing that if he says odh or Castillo one, Mexican posters will give him green or if he claims manny won the pinoy lounge residents will do same.

Hasn’t this tactic been played out by now? I get it- there are a lot of Disgruntled fans upset that they picked floyd to lose and he beat the guy. It would be nice if you guys could be adults and just admit you were wrong and move on.

Instead we get this.

Comment

Floyd landed the cleaner harder shots.

Fishnets threw arm punch flurries at the ten second bell every round. His offense was garbage.

Comment

This was the only fight that i thought was close enough for ANY Mayweather opponent to claim they won, but even though i scored it for De la Hoya on the night based on activity, rewatching that fight in my rose tinted glasses (Slomo) made we go with Mayweather.... But I still think it was a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I’m an old man, and remember watching one of my favorite Irishmen fighters Barry Mcguigan (spelling)
            His hooks were beautiful.

Irish people in Mexico, are tough as nails.
            They fought with Mexicans.. your people a ****ing Warriors. The brits conquered half the world quicker than they could get norther Ireland. They will give it back...

We got a few Irishmen, who married Mexican American wimmin in my old hood, to us, they are just Mexican.
            They don’t act like their chit don’t stink, they’re Catholic, and learn Spanish quick. They drink, fight, Bish, and moan when they see bs...

You alright with me homie.

In prison, I met some travelers, we got on famously.
            That's the Irish alright, funnily enough I have loads of Mexican friends and speak fluent Spanish too. It's weird how accurate you were at describing us hahaha. Respect for knowing and loving Barry McGuigan, a personal hero of mine and a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
              That's the Irish alright, funnily enough I have loads of Mexican friends and speak fluent Spanish too. It's weird how accurate you were at describing us hahaha. Respect for knowing and loving Barry McGuigan, a personal hero of mine and a great fighter.
              I love me some Barry.
              Mexican and Irish people are tight.
              Peace homie.

Comment

A 25lbs bigger Oscar than the 145 Oscar that Manny fought, chalk and cheese between the two versions.

Comment

All these guys on here crapping on Floyd. If Floyd is so bad like you people claim, why should the fighters you like get credit for beating him?

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                    Imagine a prime Oscar vs that prime version of Floyd?

Oscar wins in even more dominant fashion.

Ill take a prime Oscar vs Floyd. TBEver my ass.
                    Originally posted by James09 View Post
                    I had Mayweather winning by one round. If Oscar was in his prime he would have won easily.
                    Oscar was 34 when they fought, i swear ya'll act like he was 38..hell ya'll try to make floyd prime at 36-38..kill the excuses

Comment

The only thing Gayweather beats Oscar is at sucking man meat. Ellerbe and Gayweather 69 each other on a nightly basis.

Gaweather losses:

Castillo
                      Oscar
                      Judah (Crackhead storming the ring should've been a DQ)
                      Maidana

And he was scared of Pacquiao from 2009-2015

Comment

Working...
                      X