Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets keep it REAL for once. Oscar was ROBBED vs Mayweather (unbiased)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also had Oscar winning but like most casual fans the media makes no fuss about it and just acted like Floyd “ whooped” Oscar lol

Comment

Floyd Sr. said if you go by the “point system” then Oscar won..

Comment

Guys let's not kid around money fighters who rely on dodgy decisions to win such as Mayweather and Canelo will always have highly debated and disrespected careers. They are natural born cheats and play dirty to win no matter what. Egotism gone too far basically. People can complain one way or the other but the facts remain that they'll have that shadow hanging over their careers forever more.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          There you go.

The ducking legacy of Floyd has always been rampant.

Gift wins are part of his Legacy.
          Castillo 1 beat him, maybe maidana, maybe Oscar, but PAC, if you think he won, then he’s the fourth to beat mayweather, way behind Castillo.

Comment

Haven’t watched the fight in years tbh.

Don’t know why Oscar abandoned his jab in the later rounds though. He would have won IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
              Guys let's not kid around money fighters who rely on dodgy decisions to win such as Mayweather and Canelo will always have highly debated and disrespected careers. They are natural born cheats and play dirty to win no matter what. Egotism gone too far basically. People can complain one way or the other but the facts remain that they'll have that shadow hanging over their careers forever more.
              Castillo, PAC, Go down swinging. That’s a champ to me.
              May weather fights good, real good, but he never go ktfo like I wanted to see. I bought PPV hoping to see him get smashed.

Same with Broner, I enjoyed watching him get beat down by chino, and porter. Made me smile.

I don’t like chit talkers.. nothing to do with skin color.
              I enjoyed watching NAZ get schooled by Barrera..

I love how some boxers just do it it the ring.

Tyson fury is a champ chit talker...

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
                Floyd Sr. said if you go by the “point system” then Oscar won..
                ''The two publicly feuded for more than a decade and were so much at odds in 2007 that Floyd Sr. nearly took a job training Oscar De La Hoya against his son in the fight that made Floyd Jr. a household name.''

May collecting souls

The history section must not get many visits, forcing fight fans to get nostalgic in NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Castillo, PAC, Go down swinging. That’s a champ to me.
                  May weather fights good, real good, but he never go ktfo like I wanted to see. I bought PPV hoping to see him get smashed.

Same with Broner, I enjoyed watching him get beat down by chino, and porter. Made me smile.

I don’t like chit talkers.. nothing to do with skin color.
                  I enjoyed watching NAZ get schooled by Barrera..

I love how some boxers just do it it the ring.

Tyson fury is a champ chit talker...
                  I like Fury's skill and charisma but I know damn well he plays casuals for fools no bother and he deserves to be taken down a peg or two sometime. I watched Mayweather to see him beaten. I do the same with Wilder, AJ, Nelo and GGG now cos I know someone will eventually steal their thunder and shut their mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    ''The two publicly feuded for more than a decade and were so much at odds in 2007 that Floyd Sr. nearly took a job training Oscar De La Hoya against his son in the fight that made Floyd Jr. a household name.''

May collecting souls

The history section must not get many visits, forcing fight fans to get nostalgic in NSB.
                    Lol. Industry didn’t like Floyd. It was their job to protect Oscar from losing to Floyd so much that articles were written, as always, to get into Floyd’s head.

You do realize Floyd Sr. also trained Oscar? How much did Oscar accumulate in earnings due to “some” coaching by Sr.? How do you think that affected Jr.’s mind and family that his father was coaching Oscar because the pay was good?! That’s what much of their drama was about.

Floyd Sr. was never going to train Oscar against his son! But people can pretend that Sr. didn’t train Oscar. That’s the nostalgia if anything since their work together needs no introduction.

Split Decisions though.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
                      Lol. Industry didn’t like Floyd. It was their job to protect Oscar from losing to Floyd so much that articles were written, as always, to get into Floyd’s head.

You do realize Floyd Sr. also trained Oscar? How much did Oscar accumulate in earnings due to “some” coaching by Sr.? How do you think that affected Jr.’s mind and family that his father was coaching Oscar because the pay was good?! That’s what much of their drama was about.

Floyd Sr. was never going to train Oscar against his son! But people can pretend that Sr. didn’t train Oscar. That’s the nostalgia if anything since their work together needs no introduction.

Split Decisions though.
                      What makes a fight fan wake up and log in thinking ''NSB needs threads about fights involving May that happened way back when.''

Did I answer my own question ?

Daddy was a bitter old man.

Comment

Working...
                      X