Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets keep it REAL for once. Oscar was ROBBED vs Mayweather (unbiased)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets keep it REAL for once. Oscar was ROBBED vs Mayweather (unbiased)

I just rewatched this fight and there's no way Floyd won. I don't see it .

I never seen Floyd miss as many shots in close range as he did here. his accuracy was ABYSMAL. Oscar was parrying shots like a GOD. if you need a lesson on how to parry watch Oscar in this fight.

Compubox was obviously giving Floyd credit for punching Oscar's gloves.

Floyd was simply outboxed and outclassed.

and when Oscar was pumping that jab Floyd looked like literal sht. he had ZERO answer for Oscar's jab.

i gave Floyd 4 rounds. anything more is too generous.

I finally understand why Floyd ducked that rematch. he was contractually obligated to fight Oscar again and the only way out was "retirement".. problem solved the man "retired" before the rematch.

FACT: FLOYD DUCKED DE LA HOYA REMATCH.

It was a close fight but Oscar won

Comment

Either the history section is locked or May is just collecting souls again......

May vs JLC 1....2002
      May vs DLH...2007
      May vs JMM....2009
      May vs Pac.....2015

Comment

There you go.

The ducking legacy of Floyd has always been rampant.

Gift wins are part of his Legacy.

Comment

Oscar loss. Even with all his requests ..no 147...no 8 oz gloves...ring size...yada yada yada. His excuse for not throwing jab enough was...i dunno..juat wasnt the night for my jab....he lost...oscar wasnt coming down to fight floyd at 147..after he looked like **** against steve forbes he said...nah im good..esp since he wasnt going to be the A side this time around..thought he could weight bully pacquiao instead since he was moving up in weight. But got retired...the end...go to bed

Comment

You know you’re a salty loser when you still crying about a fight from 12 years ago and when your cross dressing idol already admitted he lost a long time ago, hold this L.

Comment

Not even close.

Floyd won clearly and the judge who scored it for Oscar must have been high that night.

Comment

Ive always said Oscar won this fight.

Floyd did not have enough offense and Oscar was relentless throwing everything he could.

Comment

Imagine a prime Oscar vs that prime version of Floyd?

Oscar wins in even more dominant fashion.

Ill take a prime Oscar vs Floyd. TBEver my ass.

Comment

I had Mayweather winning by one round. If Oscar was in his prime he would have won easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X