Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does GGG always get credit for imaginary wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    can't wait to read your novel on that one LMAO
    I literally have 0 interest in talking to you so why would I do that lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      As usual you are just saying stuff I never said lol.

Yeah 155 is MW...if you really didn't know that...I mean idk what to tell ya

I did not ask you if 155 fell within the middleweight division kid

I asked you if a guy who has never fought above 155, and who has never faced a middleweight opponent..... simply has to be classified as a "genuine middleweight"..... now that lil'G shat the bed over weight, AGAIN

that is what I asked you

and I 100% know what your ridiculous casual-fan reply will be LMAO

Comment

Why are you so obsessed with me dude lol...it's weird

name those 6 great wins..... you shlt-talking casual-fan fukwit

Comment

I did not ask you if 155 fell within the middleweight division kid

I asked you if a guy who has never fought above 155, and who has never faced a middleweight opponent..... simply has to be classified as a "genuine middleweight"..... now that lil'G shat the bed over weight, AGAIN

that is what I asked you

and I 100% know what your ridiculous casual-fan reply will be LMAO
          Dude I literally have no idea, and don't care, what point you are even attempting to make and I don't really pay attention to much of what you say...no offense

Comment

I literally have 0 interest in talking to you so why would I do that lol

you are literally crawling up your own ass to hide LMAO

don't duck me bltch

you said this.....

Yeah he has about 10+ good wins imo...and 5-6 'great' wins if you want to term it that...great fighter, great career...an ATG at MW...that's pretty clear I think.
            time for you to back that rubbish up.....

name those 6 " great " wins !!

just wow..... Golovkin's best win, is barely scraping past a HUGE underdog..... a guy who nobody ever referred to as elite, and nobody gave a chance to win..... and yet..... you think that Golovkin is a ATG

you are the most ridiculous person to ever post on this site, a fool's fool

Comment

name those 6 great wins..... you shlt-talking casual-fan fukwit
              Name Canelo's...and don't list GGG because I am talking about guys that he actually beat...and don't list shot fat guys that he still went 12 rounds with...or any guys that he placed weight restrictions on.

I actually thought he beat Lara...but to others all of that would mean his best win is Austin Trout lol ...damn that's sad in a way

Comment

Dude I literally have no idea, and don't care, what point you are even attempting to make and I don't really pay attention to much of what you say...no offense

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  whether or not cotto would have fought golovkin does not matter....because golovkin wouldnt even consider the catchweight(despite saying he wants to fight anyone from 154-168 and kept calling floyd out)

you guys champion golovkin holding his ground and waiting...then when he cant beat canelo you guys cry that canelo waited till golovkin got old...you guys literally cant lose in your own minds...its hilarious to watch

"and i agree with it"...if golovkin said raping children was cool youd buy a season pass to the aquarium.....
                  Cotto not wanting to fight Golovkin does matter..
                  It's the whole point. When a title holder says he won't defend his title unless it's at a catchweight he has an agenda. He doesn't want to fight guys in his own division because he has someone else in mind. That guy was Canelo. Why would Golovkin waste his time making a futile offer to someone who won't fight him at 160 his preferred weight or most likely at any weight. Golovkin went on ESPN which has a huge viewing audience and said flat out he would only cut weight for Floyd. When asked if he would cut weight for Canelo he said no. That's about as plain as he can be. As it turned out that's what he stuck to. He is under no obligation to defend his title at a catchweight. No champion has to give in to the demands of someone who refuses to move up. I give Charlo and Canelo credit for moving up. Cotto I give no credit to. You guys are defending this crap. Look at the situation. The Alphabet organizations have too many champions in the same division. Fighters are dropping belts because they don't mean anything anymore. Cotto refuses to fight as a Middkeweight at the Middleweight limit. Canelo weight restricts a fellow champion in his own division. Catchweights are the new norm and weight draining is the in thing. Boxing is going to hell and you guys are cheering it on.
                  Last edited by TonyGe; 07-15-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

just wow..... Golovkin's best win, is barely scraping past a HUGE underdog..... a guy who nobody ever referred to as elite, and nobody gave a chance to win..... and yet..... you think that Golovkin is a ATG

you are the most ridiculous person to ever post on this site, a fool's fool
                    Nah his best wins are beating Canelo twice...I mean those were both pretty easy enough to score for him...Jacobs would be right behind that.

Comment

Name Canelo's...and don't list GGG because I am talking about guys that he actually beat...and don't like shot fat guys that he still went 12 rounds with...or any guys that he placed weight restrictions on.

I actually thought he beat Lara...but to others all of that would mean his best win is Austin Trout lol ...damn that's sad in a way

you said this.....

Yeah he has about 10+ good wins imo...and 5-6 'great' wins if you want to term it that...great fighter, great career...an ATG at MW...that's pretty clear I think.
                      time for you to back that rubbish up.....

everybody knows you are ducking that question, you shlt-talking fool

Comment

Working...
                      X