Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz on Joshua Rematch: I Call The Shots, We're The A-Side!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    what was your question? I was responding to literally 100 other Canelo groupie posts yesterday between be like water and your side b***h shadoww. Yours must've slipped through. You say I'm Always on here but you have about double the posts I do and based on how long you've been on here, you average just about the same amount of posts as I do, and most of yours are Canelo defending posts. You say alot of the same s*** over and over like "what have you done with your life" "I own you" "bow down" " I have papers". Yeah, that pretty much summarizes 90% of your 6000 plus posts. But sure, I have no life. So since it apparently hurt your feelings so much and you're dying to get my input, shoot your question and I'll answer it honestly.
    Who are your top 5 P4P fighters?
    Rank them from 1 to 5

Comment

If Fluffy wants a snicker champagne bath from AJs mutha he's going to get it he's the A side!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Who are your top 5 P4P fighters?
        Rank them from 1 to 5
        1. Crawford
        2. Loma
        3. Inoue
        4. Canelo /Ggg
        5. Usyk

The reason I have Canelo and ggg tied for 4th is because I don't think there's been seperation between them. Judges scorecards aside, the very best Canelo could be vs ggg is 1-1.

Comment

John Skipper says Hell no! He wants it at MSG. Ruiz is correct. How is that Eddie Hearn gets the right to choose the venue? After all, Andy is the champion and in addition, he is not getting paid anywhere near the money that Joshua is getting paid by DAZN for this fight. So, if AJ is so confident that he will get his belts back, then he'll settle for any venue that Ruiz decides.

Comment

There is no signed rematch clause stating when and where the fight takes place. Even Hearn has admitted this. Locations are bidding for fight. DAZN wants it in U.S. and it will be in U.S.

Comment

Andy beat the man. Now he's the man.

The rematch is contractually obligated. Fine.

But the champ should have a say where it takes place.

Comment

Joshua isn't sparking out Ruiz. Been down once in his career... From AJ and immediately was clear headed and giving it right back to AJ. Fight will be decision or Ruiz by stoppage. Mexican chin.

Comment

Good for Ruiz. He's earned the right to pull this card with Joshua. He faced him and convincingly whooped his ass. He's not saying this after getting a gift, a title handed to him or controversial scorecards like some other guys do when they get a belt. He won in dominant fashion. You want your belt back, you follow the champs rules.
                  Your female emotions always get the best of you

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                    Your female emotions always get the best of you
                    So Says the 12 yr old b***h who uses emojis to express himself. You probably take duck faced selfies in the bathroom too don't ya?

Comment

1. Crawford
                      2. Loma
                      3. Inoue
                      4. Canelo /Ggg
                      5. Usyk

The reason I have Canelo and ggg tied for 4th is because I don't think there's been seperation between them. Judges scorecards aside, the very best Canelo could be vs ggg is 1-1.
                      I agree Canelo and triple g are 1-1.
                      Before the Jacobs fight I had it Crawford, Loma, then Canelo.
                      But I feel Canelo took the #1 spot with a clear victory over Jacob's. Pedraza and Khan aren't anywhere near Jacob's level so that's why I gave Canelo the top spot. But I'll admit all three are still very close to each other in the top three spots.
                      I also have Usyk at 4 and I'll leave the 5 spot open... But Inoue is a great fighter so nothing wrong with him in your top 5.
                      I won't say anything negative on your list. All great picks

Comment

Working...
                      X