Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz on Joshua Rematch: I Call The Shots, We're The A-Side!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this guy stupid or a pipe dreamer that doesn't understand the contract he signed?

Comment

• Ruiz is mere creating buzz, he has no say in the venue for the rematch. Eddie still run the show for now depending on the out come of the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        So Says the 12 yr old b***h who uses emojis to express himself. You probably take duck faced selfies in the bathroom too don't ya?
        Old man, (sight) once again you let your female emotions get the best of you. Gotta keep up with the times. If you don’t know simple code your most likely an idiot. But your just mad cuz it kills you that You secretly love Nelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          Is this guy stupid or a pipe dreamer that doesn't understand the contract he signed?
          Have you seen the contract? If so, please share the details.

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            Keep dreaming. But don't wet the bed, kid.
            I have to apologize as i know responding to my post took you away from your screaming matches... Carry on. Play nice or mommy turns the computer off!
            Last edited by billeau2; 07-12-2019, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I didn't take sides between you. You thought he was a Yank, I said otherwise. Nationality has nothing to do with it. This is a boxing website. Let's talk boxing. Respectfully.

I'm not on either side of the guys you two were talking about. I don't care what happens in Joshua-Ruiz II. I was just saying let's be more respectable to each other for the rest of the other readers on this forum.

Your insults didn't even register. Cheers.
              I swear that some of these guys actually believe that when their favorite promoter gets richer, they get a share...and thats promoter not even fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Have you seen the contract? If so, please share the details.
                Rexy...proof again that great minds are in the same gutter lol. I was about to ask the gent the same question and thought i would read down and see if anyone beat me to it.

To some of these guys, not saying this guy necessarily, Hearns is a master Jewel thief who holds all the cards! And A side IS FAR TOO IMPORTANT TO GO TO A MERE MATCH WINNER!!! Why A Side is like gravity, without it we would all be flying off into space! A Side is like peanut butter and B side is that chocolate that is not as important! A side is the great creator's will! the first cause that....

I never even heard of "A side" until maybe a little while back some fighter mentioned it to be clever. I doubt anyone arguing passionately would know what even determines these media creations like "A side B Side" and the poor guy who has to clean the ring who would no doubt be C side.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  There’s a lot of people in here telling Andy he’s wrong and he had to bow down to the rematch clause in the contract.

Have the people saying this seen the contract? Does anyone know what it actually stipulates? Or are you just assuming the venue and all the details are included?

The venue has no effect on the actual PRE agreed contract of what Ruiz gets if he won which was a % or set flat fee. The fight was not some troubling tug of war to get it signed and just like all Joshuas fights the cuts are pre arranged they arent going to make an exception for a late replacement who is a/was a huge under dog.

Again common sense eludes you and if Ruiz declined what he agreed to in event he won theres legal action ,you are a fool if you don't understand that he has no say in anything about the rematch beyond what music he walks out to .

One doesn't need to see the contract to know a set amount was agreed upon should a second fight happen , theres Joshua and then what the others generate, Ruiz cannot dictate what he WANTS to get if he himself isn't the draw this is almost ALWAYS the case and it IS the case here with someone with ZERO title defense ,and ONE spot light fight 4 years ago...……..

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    The venue has no effect on the actual PRE agreed contract of what Ruiz gets if he won which was a % or set flat fee. The fight was not some troubling tug of war to get it signed and just like all Joshuas fights the cuts are pre arranged they arent going to make an exception for a late replacement who is a/was a huge under dog.

Again common sense eludes you and if Ruiz declined what he agreed to in event he won theres legal action ,you are a fool if you don't understand that he has no say in anything about the rematch beyond what music he walks out to .

One doesn't need to see the contract to know a set amount was agreed upon should a second fight happen , theres Joshua and then what the others generate, Ruiz cannot dictate what he WANTS to get if he himself isn't the draw this is almost ALWAYS the case and it IS the case here with someone with ZERO title defense ,and ONE spot light fight 4 years ago...……..

So then your answer is “no, I have not seen the contract, I do not know what’s in it, I’m talking out of my ass when I mention numbers or location”

Could have saved yourself a whole lot of useless typing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      I'm still waiting on a response from you,... Funny how everytime I ask you a serious question that involves Canelo you avoid the question if you can't find a way to shet on him,... 😆
                      That tells me you the type of man who will never admit when he's wrong and in your eyes your always right and that's just the way it is...
                      Men like you are usually lonely and miserable cause a real independent women won't put up with shet like that and other men rather not associate or be friends with people like you.
                      Explains why your always on here. You must have no social life outside of boxing scene...,... 🤣
                      You sure do know a lot about “other men.”

Comment

Working...
                      X