Comments Thread For: Dana White Believes He Can Fix The Boxing Business Model

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blablablabla.......The only smart ass in town😂😂😂😂

Comment

UFC is soon to struggle hard vs that bare knuckles franchise...

Comment

Don't think we want our top boxers paid 100k per fight idiot!

Comment

I can't envision how he does it unless he teams up with someone. The reality with boxing is names sell & you can't make any big moves without the names in on it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I can't envision how he does it unless he teams up with someone. The reality with boxing is names sell & you can't make any big moves without the names in on it too.
            ... He can't do shit, even if he teams up with the likes of Buffet and whoever... boxing a a global sport, unlike the UFC mma...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... He can't do shit, even if he teams up with the likes of Buffet and whoever... boxing a a global sport, unlike the UFC mma...
              Idk about that. I think IF the right people teamed up they could make boxing a more mainstream sport & "fix" some of the problems with boxing.

Thing is Dana is too much of an outsider & I'll be super surprised if anyone is reallllllly willing to work with him THAT much with their big names.

I think Dana is gonna be like Eddie Hearn-lite with signing free agents. And Eddie was pretty light already with signing US names so thats really saying some sh^t.

Comment

Boxing has always been this way, it does not need fixing.

It must be the most heavily criticized sport in the world.

Max Kellerman pretty much sums it up here 'He stated that people always complain in boxing that? They want to know who is the best NOW. When in reality what people yearn for is uncertainty/speculation 'They what drama'

What I am stating is? We all knew who was the best during the Kiltschko era, and people complained that it was boring. And the fact of the matter was, is that the Kiltschko's fought everyone, there was no ducking.

If boxing had a UFC type model, I can assure you all? It was soon start to bothering boxing supporters. 'We all deep down enjoy the uncertainty, speculation, and the way things seem to unfold in boxing at times'.

Never at any point in boxing history, have things been simple. Never at any point where people quite certain of who is going to face who and when 'It has always been this way'.
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 07-09-2019, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  UFC is soon to struggle hard vs that bare knuckles franchise...
                  Bare knuckle existence doesn't bother the UFC.

Comment

The UFC put on solid fight cards and the best fight the best. It's one business working with one tv network. Too many working parts in the business of boxing to make big changes take place. The man works hard to make fans happy.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
                      Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Idk about that. I think IF the right people teamed up they could make boxing a more mainstream sport & "fix" some of the problems with boxing.

Thing is Dana is too much of an outsider & I'll be super surprised if anyone is reallllllly willing to work with him THAT much with their big names.

I think Dana is gonna be like Eddie Hearn-lite with signing free agents. And Eddie was pretty light already with signing US names so thats really saying some sh^t.
                      ... Dana is coming from"outside the system", while Hearn never was... but OK...

Comment

Working...
                      X