Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF Could Strip Canelo; Order Golovkin-Derevyanchenko For Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
    You do realise that unifications are given more precedence ahead of mandatory duties? Derev is #1 contender with them, they're not saying he's the best MW around, their champ is.

the IBF look like fools..... for stepping in the way of Canelo/Golovkin, Andrade, Charlo, Smith, Kovalev..... to insist that Derevyanchenko is a better opponent

#secondrate

if you have nothing good to say, then keep your mouth shut

it is better to keep your mouth shut, at the risk of looking like a fool..... rather than opening it, and removing all doubt
    FACT: the IBF KNOW that their rankings are shlt

they KNOW that ALL of the other opponents mentioned so far, are better than Derevyanchenko..... but, what did they do?..... did they make a decision that was even remotely close to the best decision for boxing?..... or, did they make the best financial decision for them?

they should have enough class, common-decency, and respect for the sport..... to keep their mouth shut unless they can promote the best opponent

I do not recognize the IBF, and I suggest that others do the same

you reap what you sow..... and the IBF are not sowing anything worth reaping

mediocrity/incompetence should not be rewarded

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      the IBF look like fools..... for stepping in the way of Canelo/Golovkin, Andrade, Charlo, Smith, Kovalev..... to insist that Derevyanchenko is a better opponent

#secondrate

FACT: the IBF KNOW that their rankings are shlt

they KNOW that ALL of the other opponents mentioned so far, are better than Derevyanchenko..... but, what did they do?..... did they make a decision that was even remotely close to the best decision for boxing?..... or, did they make the best financial decision for them?

they should have enough class, common-decency, and respect for the sport..... to keep their mouth shut unless they can promote the best opponent

I do not recognize the IBF, and I suggest that others do the same

you reap what you sow..... and the IBF are not sowing anything worth reaping

mediocrity/incompetence should not be rewarded
      There's no way the Derev fight gets in the way of an Andrade or Charlo fight... Smith could perhaps be gotten away with. Idc about the Kovalev fight unless its a legit 175 title bout.

Comment

There's no way the Derev fight gets in the way of an Andrade or Charlo fight... Smith could perhaps be gotten away with. Idc about the Kovalev fight unless its a legit 175 title bout.

you missed the point

for some strange reason..... you are somehow willing to accept mediocrity and incompetence..... but I am not

that is the only real difference here

Comment

you missed the point

for some strange reason..... you are somehow willing to accept mediocrity and incompetence..... but I am not

that is the only real difference here
          Derev is a very good MW, he's earned his shot. As I said this fight can't get in the way of the important ones, so ssshhh.

Comment

Derev is a very good MW, he's earned his shot. As I said this fight can't get in the way of the important ones, so ssshhh.

nah, he just lost to Danny Jacobs

the same Danny Jacobs that the IBF currently rank 4 spots below Derevy LMAO

Comment

nah, he just lost to Danny Jacobs

the same Danny Jacobs that the IBF currently rank 4 spots below Derevy LMAO
              Stupid comment, he narrowly lost to Jacobs. Beat Culcay, calm down. He earned it.

Comment

Stupid comment, he narrowly lost to Jacobs. Beat Culcay, calm down. He earned it.

he just LOST to Danny Jacobs you muppet

ggg-strings..... rewarding mediocrity since 2006 LMAO

Comment

he just LOST to Danny Jacobs you muppet

ggg-strings..... rewarding mediocrity since 2006 LMAO
                  It's not mediocre, Derevyanchenko isn't mediocre. He narrowly lost to Jacobs and he beat Jack Culcay who is up there as a contender in an eliminator. I think it's OK if he gets another shot. He's the best contender available outside of Murata possibly.

Comment

It's not mediocre, Derevyanchenko isn't mediocre. He narrowly lost to Jacobs and he beat Jack Culcay who is up there as a contender in an eliminator. I think it's OK if he gets another shot. He's the best contender available outside of Murata possibly.

he is mediocre, and you are fkn insane

he just LOST !!

I don't know how to explain that to you any other way

neither are top 5 LMAO

" Murata "

that is the worst post I have seen for some time

you g-strings talk utter fkn bollocks LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post

you are going to end up in someones sig LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X