Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Quintessential Problem with Gennadiy Golovkin in Boxing + his fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
    I'm not even an Andrade fan. Only a Belt makes GGG a possible opponent? Hilarious
    I’ll tell you what’s hilarious! If I was a DAZN shill I would’ve been talking about Canelo vs GGG 3 since the beginning, endlessly!

The fact that you’re justifying GGG as an opponent without a belt, when Canelo insinuated how to fight him... we’ve got fans shaming Canelo? I think you’re the one on crack bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      lol@boliodogs

ward offered to wait for lil g to fight lemiuex and then stay at 168 to fight golovkin if golovkin was intersted....lil gs team flat out said they werent interested....thats why ward weighed 171 for the smith fight to keep his body half way between classes....as soon as team lil g said no, within a half hour, he decided he was gone to lhw and to get kovalev.....you guys are such idiots...you actually convinced yourself that people dont wanna see a 3rd fight casue they are "scared" lil will win...LOL.....theres nothing to suggest an older golovkin can do any better when he hasnt beaten him once yet...it doesnt matter who is trainer is...hes older and only more likely to get beaten more convincingly....no one is "scared"...they just dont care...they dont need to see it....canelo already beaten him fighting the type of fight golovkin asked for.....we all know golovkin cant and wont do better

OF COURSE they werent interested. They were supposed to get the Cotto-Canelo winner immediately after Lemieux, for tens of millions of dollars. Why on earth would they skip that to go fight Ward for $.50 cents? Especially when Ward said he needed TWO tune ups first? And Ward cant draw ants to a picnic. Nobody with more than 10 brain cells passes on a possible Cotto or Canelo fight to go fight Ward instead.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        OF COURSE they werent interested. They were supposed to get the Cotto-Canelo winner immediately after Lemieux, for tens of millions of dollars. Why on earth would they skip that to go fight Ward for $.50 cents? Especially when Ward said he needed TWO tune ups first? And Ward cant draw ants to a picnic. Nobody with more than 10 brain cells passes on a possible Cotto or Canelo fight to go fight Ward instead.
        Was never going to happen anyways. We can spin any financial theory fail, but achieving greatness if by who you ATTEMPT to fight. a Ward fight/win on your resume is one of the greatest achievements for anybody in the last 20 years. Ward was too big and risky to begin with. Just admit GGG would never have beat him to begin with. If GGG were 31 and Ward was 42, and it were at 175..maybe GGG could have a chance. That's how good Ward was..

''Ward too much for me, not today.'' - Gennadiy (Esnews, Macklin camp)

Comment

and how long did it take golovkin to actually get that canelo fight? answer that....

what happened to the ole adage formerly used by golovkins fans? "fight for pride and honor...and legacy....the best to fight the best"......that's what they hollered when Martinez was making a business decision to fight cotto....and when cotto fought canelo...and when canelo fought khan.....and also with so many others who were making business decisions

all goes out the window when golovkin makes one though right? and it still took the guy a couple of years to get the fight he was chasing......his people were smart enough to see the writing on the wall that he wasn't getting it next....but instead lil played it safe fighting brook and dom wade to make sure he didn't lose out on cashnelo

Comment

Smart post. But common sense and intelligence is wasted on casuals. Ward could only generate 160K PPV buys with Kovalev, Ward couldn’t sell cold water in the middle of the desert. Ward also offered to come down to 160 for Floyd, but not for GGG, proving his offer to fight GGG was all posturing, trying to cash in on Golovkin’s rising popularity.

Comment

the issue was never what ward could draw or how much could "sell"...the issue with ward for golovkin is that they didn't fancy their chances plain and simple

it still took golovkin 2 years to get the canelo fight that he dodged ward for.......he would have done as fine against ward financially as he did against brook....but they didn't want to risk fighting a guy as tough to beat as ward......and they were smart in that sense because ward would have whooped him and they knew it......the minute ward was available to fight they tucked tail......and it still took them 2 years to get the fight....ward suggested they each take a tuneup after lil g fought lemiueux

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
                I’ll tell you what’s hilarious! If I was a DAZN shill I would’ve been talking about Canelo vs GGG 3 since the beginning, endlessly!

The fact that you’re justifying GGG as an opponent without a belt, when Canelo insinuated how to fight him... we’ve got fans shaming Canelo? I think you’re the one on crack bruh
                Lmao. You're the lose who's pushing platform wars? What pathetic loser! Too funny.

I could give about what DaZn does but to expose hypocritical loser like yourself? Priceles

Comment

Was never going to happen anyways. We can spin any financial theory fail, but achieving greatness if by who you ATTEMPT to fight. a Ward fight/win on your resume is one of the greatest achievements for anybody in the last 20 years. Ward was too big and risky to begin with. Just admit GGG would never have beat him to begin with. If GGG were 31 and Ward was 42, and it were at 175..maybe GGG could have a chance. That's how good Ward was..

''Ward too much for me, not today.'' - Gennadiy (Esnews, Macklin camp)
                  Thanks for bringing that up again and reminding me what cynical word spinning creeps you GGG hate trolls are, and how futile it is to attempt to have an honest discussion with any of you.

Comment

The Quintessential problem is that NOBODY wants GGG to fight anybody other than Canelo.
                    When a guy gets robbed blindly on two separate occasions... it's pretty bad man.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      You seem so desperate for a third fight not to happen. It's the most logical fight but you are scared shtless that GGG would win it and you would have to STFU about the wonderfulness of Canelo. The Ward fight was NEVER a big fight and Ward never made him a serious offer to fight with a contract and a money offer. Ward only made a media call out when GGG already had a fight with Lemieux and couldn't possibly fight Ward. When GGG was finished with Lemieux Ward had moved up to 175 and said he could no longer make 168. When Ward fought light heavyweight champ Dawson years earlier he made Dawson drop to his weight. Why are you bring up old history? GGG is a middleweight so why should he fight at 168? Canelo hand picked a terrible fighter to go to 168. If GGG hate fought Fielding GGG haters like you would have trashed the hell out of him for it. Really even Rolls is a better fighter than Fielding and that was obvious. Canelo knew Fielding was a pushover. Canelo could have fought Smith who KOed Fielding in two rounds but he fought Fielding instead.
                      Canelo doesn't just need to beat GGG in order to justify their fanboy hero worship, he needs to beat him to within an inch of his life, dominate him in every round, smash his face to a pulp, and make him run out of the ring crying ... y'know, just like he did in the second fight, only worse next time.

Canelo still could fight Callum Smith and some would say he needs to, asap, or relinquish his WBA SMW belt. There really is no justification for claiming to be a world champion while holding a "regular" title and turning down a fight with the "super" champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X