Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takam Not Shocked Joshua Lost, Confident Usyk Will Fall as Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Takam - he is a real warrior and pure boxer.

While many disagree, I think he exposed a lot of faults in Joshua.

I don't think Takam will get past Usyk - It's just about levels.

Comment

I reckon Usyk would beat him

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
        Only casual sports fans & Brits root for fighters based
        solely on patriotism. It was not hard to find Mexicans who
        wanted to see GGG beat Canelo, was it?
        It should be noted that your comparison of black people
        to Irish or Mexican people makes no sense. Irish & Mexican
        are nationalities. Black is not a 'nationality' unless you just
        lump them all together to fit a bigoted narrative.
        Can't a black person also be from Ireland or Mexico?
        If a black man is born in Ireland do you not consider him Irish?
        I'm British. And I can tell you just from this forum that a lot of British fans who support Fury wanted to see Joshua lose and vice versa.

I don't get why you wouldn't generally support your countrymen? If you come from a big country like the US, maybe it's different. But the UK is just a small island. The only time I don't support UK fighters is when fighters continually take easy fights - especially after they become champion. Also I don't like British referees - they are embarrassing and stop fighters coming here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Anyone find it odd takam was cut by Joshua so badly. Then in the next fight against parker , AJ was caught tampering with his gloves pre fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
            I'm British. And I can tell you just from this forum that a lot of British fans who support Fury wanted to see Joshua lose and vice versa.

I don't get why you wouldn't generally support your countrymen? If you come from a big country like the US, maybe it's different. But the UK is just a small island. The only time I don't support UK fighters is when fighters continually take easy fights - especially after they become champion. Also I don't like British referees - they are embarrassing and stop fighters coming here.
            Probably because AJ is an arrogant, fake champ, racist, steroid taker, who cant box.

Comment

At 'b' hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by FerronK View Post
                Yes, he had been taking **** about Joshua. Also I am talking in generality.
                Once again you didn't even read his statements. You just assumed he was going to say something negative. He didn't. Read the article before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  Probably because AJ is an arrogant, fake champ, racist, steroid taker, who cant box.
                  But that makes no sense as to why Fury fans would hate him - sounds like they are two peas in a pod

Comment

Working...
                  X