Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takam Not Shocked Joshua Lost, Confident Usyk Will Fall as Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FerronK View Post
    Yes, he had been taking **** about Joshua. Also I am talking in generality.
    He said he hopes AJ to win the rematch .You didn't read the article,whos ****** alt is this ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
      Only casual sports fans & Brits root for fighters based
      solely on patriotism. It was not hard to find Mexicans who
      wanted to see GGG beat Canelo, was it?
      It should be noted that your comparison of black people
      to Irish or Mexican people makes no sense. Irish & Mexican
      are nationalities. Black is not a 'nationality' unless you just
      lump them all together to fit a bigoted narrative.
      Can't a black person also be from Ireland or Mexico?
      If a black man is born in Ireland do you not consider him Irish?
      If i say Mestizos, South Asians, East Asians, whites tend root for their own and not tend to tear each other down, would make you feel better but you dishonest comment? Yes, we know that that Irish and Mexican is a nationality identity. But stop pretending that you don't what I am talking about. Look at how white American root for east europeans. My point is that black people have a tendency to tear each other down. That is true. You see it in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        He said he hopes AJ to win the rematch .You didn't read the article,whos ****** alt is this ? lol
        Yes. I read the article ******. Takam has been talking **** since the lost. Also, my comment is in generality about the blsck RACE. They are know for tearing each other down. It is a time WITH them.

Comment

My mother is quarter black. And I am a round black people all the time. It is a well know fact.

Comment

Why do black people tear each other down? I have never seen any group of people who does this. It is remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              Lol at this comment. The American fans are terrible for supporting fighters soley because theyre from the "U S A"..
              uuhhhh.....

cuz that's what you do to back a fighter from your country

Comment

Yes. I read the article ******. Takam has been talking **** since the lost. Also, my comment is in generality about the blsck RACE. They are know for tearing each other down. It is a time WITH them.
                I must of missed a boxing rule stating if you’re black you must root for all black people if not you’re tearing down black race

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  uuhhhh.....

cuz that's what you do to back a fighter from your country
                  No not really. When Ruiz beat AJ i have him props and became a fan. But to say only Brits back fighters through patriotism is ridiculous. Americans do it, Mexicans do it and Asians. Whats the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                    No not really. When Ruiz beat AJ i have him props and became a fan. But to say only Brits back fighters through patriotism is ridiculous. Americans do it, Mexicans do it and Asians. Whats the problem?
                    no its not!

if the fighter is not known outside of the UK they get chanted "who are ya?" constantly (which I find hilarious btw)

The American fans are terrible for supporting fighters soley because theyre from the "U S A"
                    and I see nothing wrong with that. For example a UK fight fan backs a fighter thats from the UK.... nothing wrong with that either. Patriotism helps in supporting a said fighter from whatever country they are from.

Comment

Takam is getting a lot of time to prepare for Usky, I would not be surprised in him beating Usky 'As I don't rate the man as a heavyweight, and never understood the mass hysteria over ANY of his cruiser-weight performances'.

Tony Bellew was wasted and empty inside vs Usky, he was done at the weight 'Since he had been campaigning at heavyweight'.

Comment

Working...
                      X