No announcement yet.

would GGG ever fight a 175 champ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    At this point, he should just retire if canelo doesn’t want to fight him again.

Golovkin does not need to retire

but he should stop feasting on no-hopers while he begs Canelo for a handout

fighting a green kid like Munguia is absurd

Comment

Kovalev said years ago that him vs. Golovkin would never happen due to size disparity, and that he's not willing to fight at a CW, saying something like "what am I gonna do, chop my arm off?"

So yeah, Kovalev's stamina already crap for the most part. If he has to cut any weight, dude will be a complete zombie like JCC.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        GGG should fight Andrade if he is available. I think Canelo and GGG both have deals for 100 million and 350 million so they get paid the same no matter who they fight. Therefor neither Canelo nor GGG can use money as an excuse not to fight Andrade.
        I wish

DAZN has to spread it out tho, keep/gain subscribers while building interest throughout.

I have a feeling canelo, ggg, Andrade fight “winnable” bouts next .

DAZN doesn’t want to kill the canelo-ggg III buzz from casual fans with an upset Andrade win I bet

I’m hoping jermall charlo-Andrade fight. I know Andrade was going to fight Jermell way back then fight Called off

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

He doesn’t need to retire, cuz canelo vs ggg is the logical fight for sept...canelo is just acting like a diva. Dazn wouldn’t even be talking about some poor man’s canelo as a replacement if canelo would take the fight...I still think it happens tbh.

Comment

Madagascar is raging

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I'm over GGG/Canelo. Both fights were good but neither was a classic. Twenty four rounds and no knock downs. Not only that, neither fighter has had the other seriously hurt.

I want to see them both fight other guys
              I think they were really good fights...but I see your point...but honestly I feel like the next fight or two they have it will lead to a breaking point...they were both more open/landed more in the 2nd fight and I think would be more so in the 3rd fight...imo it is just a matter of time before one of them breaks...and that's what it will be imo - not a big shot or lucky shot or well placed shot... but one of them breaking after 30 31 32 rounds...maybe it won't be in the 3rd fight but it is a real possibility in my mind.

Personally I think that is why Canelo is a little hesitant for fight 3 while his team is wanting it...Canelo knows what it's like in there vs GGG...GGG is just relentless and never stops...and Canelo knows it is only a matter of time before one of them breaks...Canelo probably wants to age GGG a bit more and also stack some more wins/money from good fighting and good matchmaking before taking that risk...my 2 cents anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Why try to slam Canelo for daring to go fight a champ at 175?? GGG said it was all easy but never dared to prove it
                He hasn't fought a 175 pound champion yet so don't get your panties in a bunch. Chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
                  I wish

DAZN has to spread it out tho, keep/gain subscribers while building interest throughout.

I have a feeling canelo, ggg, Andrade fight “winnable” bouts next .

DAZN doesn’t want to kill the canelo-ggg III buzz from casual fans with an upset Andrade win I bet

I’m hoping jermall charlo-Andrade fight. I know Andrade was going to fight Jermell way back then fight Called off
                  Well said man...great post...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    I think they were really good fights...but I see your point...but honestly I feel like the next fight or two they have it will lead to a breaking point...they were both more open/landed more in the 2nd fight and I think would be more so in the 3rd fight...imo it is just a matter of time before one of them breaks...and that's what it will be imo - not a big shot or lucky shot or well placed shot... but one of them breaking after 30 31 32 rounds...maybe it won't be in the 3rd fight but it is a real possibility in my mind.

Personally I think that is why Canelo is a little hesitant for fight 3 while his team is wanting it...Canelo knows what it's like in there vs GGG...GGG is just relentless and never stops...and Canelo knows it is only a matter of time before one of them breaks...Canelo probably wants to age GGG a bit more and also stack some more wins/money from good fighting and good matchmaking before taking that risk...my 2 cents anyway.
                    Frampton vs LSC were good fights to but I don't want to see a 3rd for the same exact reasons I'm not really interested in a third GGG/Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Its a rumor at this point but if it happens It sucks. The source has been wrong in the last.

Comment

Working...
                      X