Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo fights Kovalev you can lay to rest all the talk about him ducking whoever..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Canelo fights Kovalev you can lay to rest all the talk about him ducking whoever..

The guy would be a certified warrior with massive balls and shouldn't be questioned ever again. He wouldn't be moving up because of a massive payday, Kovalev doesn't draw ****. It would be all him wanting a challenge. Fools saying he's ducking Charlo and Golovkin......
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 06-28-2019, 02:12 PM.

If it's not with a Catch-weight or some other method to drain Kovalev, yes

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Lol, all this shows is how highly you subconsciously think of Canelo.

He can’t go up 12 pounds with a height, reach, and power disadvantage, he has to go up 15 pounds with a height, reach, and power disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        The guy would be a certified warrior with massive balls and shouldn't be questioned ever again. He wouldn't be moving up because of a massive payday, Kovalev doesn't draw ****. It would be all him wanting a challenge. Fools saying he's ducking Charlo and Golovkin......
        if he wants a challenge, why not face bivol at 168? I don't really understand his motivation to fight kovalev...it's not like he's even the best guy at 175 these days.

Comment

Canelo's fought the best.

Lara and Trout in particular were seen as very big risks at the time.

Only knock on him I have is taking his time to fight Golovkin.

Comment

I think Canelo would destroy Charlo and would beat Golovkin again.

But let's be real Kovalev is old, battle worn and will most likely be forced to fight at a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post

He can’t go up 12 pounds with a height, reach, and power disadvantage, he has to go up 15 pounds with a height, reach, and power disadvantage.
              I just want to see it with both at their best or not at all. I'm not interested in seeing Kov fight when he is walking around like a corpse. He is a big Light Heavyweight and already said he needs to cut an arm off for a catch-weight in the past. Add to that his vulnerable body and it's a recipe for disaster. If Canelo wants to win a title at 175 let him do it the right way or not at all

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Still being a great challenge

Kovalev would weight 188 in the fight night

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
                  I think Canelo would destroy Charlo and would beat Golovkin again.

But let's be real Kovalev is old, battle worn and will most likely be forced to fight at a catchweight.
                  Kovalev looked good against Álvarez in his rematch

He will weight 188 pounds in the ring

Has massive power and experience

Has more reach and height

Stop with your sh.it

Don't be stu.pid people

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post

This fu.cking people is stu.pid

Canelo can fight vs Andy Ruiz and people.still saying his sh.it

Comment

Working...
                    X