Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo fights Kovalev you can lay to rest all the talk about him ducking whoever..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get why he would fight Kov though...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Only in your wet dreams he lost vs Lara

He landed more power punches than him, Lara did not do sh.it after the round 4

You are a stu.pid.cuban.
      Canelo won 4 rounds the most and was the only ones whos head kept getting continually popped back.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        Canelo will be on roids, because he's a roided up cheater. We haven't forgotten about his "tainted burritos". The boxing media can suck his **** all they want, but you just can't erase the fact that Canelo is a proven cheat. Plus the fight will be rigged from the get-go, like all Canelo fights are. Kov will literally have to knock Canelo out cold in order to win, no one is getting a fair shot at beating Canelo on the cards.
        Hells yeah! Canelo needs all fans. DAZN will eventually welcome you.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          I don't get why he would fight Kov though...
          It's a big money fight with a great deal of status attached to it. Other than that, no reason.

I'd be excited for the fight. Would you not??

Comment

When Canelo calls out Andre Ward, next...

He'll be accused of ducking Oleksandr Usyk at 200lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              Canelo won 4 rounds the most and was the only ones whos head kept getting continually popped back.
              False, he was clean of his face and Lara had a cut in his eyebrown.

Landed better shots and put pressure.

Lara did not do nothing but run the last 8 rounds

Comment

He will get all the praise in the world if he fights kovalev at 175 lbs. But let’s get real, he will try to shave kovalev a few pounds for a catchweight and that takes everything away for me.
                Kovalev would strongly suffer from a catchweight, it would be a handicap bout.

I’d rather canelo take on the best at 160lbs than go for catchweight bouts and just zip around in weight and pick and choose.
                But it’s boxing, he’s trying to replicate the bull***** Ray Leonard did, and it’s a shame because your average boxing fan wouldn’t know the difference between catchweight vs no catchweight.

One of the worst catchweight fights in recent times was Dawson vs ward. Fck mother fcking catchweights

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Still being a great challenge

Kovalev would weight 188 in the fight night
                  Not after the Clenelo team puts in that 10lb rehydration clause he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                    He will get all the praise in the world if he fights kovalev at 175 lbs. But let’s get real, he will try to shave kovalev a few pounds for a catchweight and that takes everything away for me.
                    Kovalev would strongly suffer from a catchweight, it would be a handicap bout.

I’d rather canelo take on the best at 160lbs than go for catchweight bouts and just zip around in weight and pick and choose.
                    But it’s boxing, he’s trying to replicate the bull***** Ray Leonard did, and it’s a shame because your average boxing fan wouldn’t know the difference between catchweight vs no catchweight.

One of the worst catchweight fights in recent times was Dawson vs ward. Fck mother fcking catchweights
                    Actually...if Dawson/Ward had been a catchweight it might have been a better fight. Dawson simply agreed to fight at SMW, a weight he could not make. It was worse than a catchweight.

Comment

Uhh yea that's a very big "IF" lol.

If he doesn't fight GGG, or Kovalev, or even Callum Smith, he'll be remembered as nothing more than a name dropper.

It's time to see how far his balls hang.

Comment

Working...
                      X